[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
velma dinkley.
A long time ago (in a galaxy far far away) I came across a Naughty Velma card (or similar name) based on the actress in the live action film. I downloaded it and adapted months ago.
I don't have the original so I can't credit the original creator who did all the heavy lifting, but here is my adaption
I have little doubt that my input involved a pair of heels, stockings, a shorter skirt and body adjustments to suit the actress in the film's actual body measurements. I may have also played with the top to show more cleavage but it was ages ago so I'm guessing.

Anyway, card:

HS2ChaF_20220407195624628.png

Last edited:

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
Does anyone have a girl that looks like this?

Miitao : Bing Lu
Quick Edit of my Naomi Wu card I posted to get it reasonably close, I only spent 20 mins on it so do final tweaks and such yourself.

Green Background Uses Graphics Mod, Deep Dive Eyes, Hanmens Shader 2.0

Pink Background uses DHH, no special shaders or mods

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
I've been working on this one for quite a long time. Fusions and tweaking. An attempt at realism using DHH and high poly. The first DHH file is the one I use pretty much always. The second, ending in "NewModel" is pretty much the same thing, only with a black background that I use to take screenshots and view my model prior to finalizing to get the details right. This is also my first character not using tons of freckles. Let me know what you think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honeyslect2game

Sep 22, 2020
Hi everyone, I have a passion for creating characters. Do you like this image?
If you want to support, please visit me

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Chào mọi người, mình có niềm đam mê tạo nhân vật. Bạn có thích hình ảnh này?
Bạn nào muốn ủng hộ thì ghé mình nhé
(English translation from Vietnamese):
"Hi everyone, I have a passion for creating characters. Do you like this image?
If you want to support, please visit me"

This is an English speaking forum please use google translator if you need but post only English so that everyone can read.
We have many nationalities here so if everyone else can manage to speak English I'm sure you can as well.
Also this is a card sharing thread not a space for advertising you can do this in this thread:

(vietnamese translation)
Đây là một diễn đàn nói tiếng Anh, vui lòng sử dụng google dịch nếu bạn cần nhưng chỉ đăng tiếng Anh để mọi người có thể đọc. Chúng tôi có nhiều quốc tịch ở đây nên nếu những người khác có thể nói được tiếng Anh thì tôi chắc rằng bạn cũng có thể nói được. Ngoài ra, đây là một chủ đề chia sẻ thẻ không phải là không gian để quảng cáo, bạn có thể làm điều này trong chủ đề này:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...on-exclusive-ads-sharing-thread.118275/page-6

Honeyslect2game

Sep 22, 2020
(English translation from Vietnamese):
"Hi everyone, I have a passion for creating characters. Do you like this image?
If you want to support, please visit me"

This is an English speaking forum please use google translator if you need but post only English so that everyone can read.
We have many nationalities here so if everyone else can manage to speak English I'm sure you can as well.
Also this is a card sharing thread not a space for advertising you can do this in this thread:

(vietnamese translation)
Đây là một diễn đàn nói tiếng Anh, vui lòng sử dụng google dịch nếu bạn cần nhưng chỉ đăng tiếng Anh để mọi người có thể đọc. Chúng tôi có nhiều quốc tịch ở đây nên nếu những người khác có thể nói được tiếng Anh thì tôi chắc rằng bạn cũng có thể nói được. Ngoài ra, đây là một chủ đề chia sẻ thẻ không phải là không gian để quảng cáo, bạn có thể làm điều này trong chủ đề này:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...on-exclusive-ads-sharing-thread.118275/page-6
Thank you very much and sorry
I will fix this

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Justtrashthis

Jul 29, 2021
I've been messing around with paint.net to try and make a half decent tattoo overlay, but I only have paint.net to work with. 99% of the in game assets that are set to paints are off center and even if they aren't they dont wrap around the body without fading out near the mesh seams.

I saw this card and thought it would make a perfect over inflated implants bimbo...
The skin overlay is on this card.

Reactions: Gesufalz and Mr-Fox

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I've been messing around with paint.net to try and make a half decent tattoo overlay, but I only have paint.net to work with. 99% of the in game assets that are set to paints are off center and even if they aren't they dont wrap around the body without fading out near the mesh seams.

I saw this card and thought it would make a perfect over inflated implants bimbo...
The skin overlay is on this card.
I recommend Gimp to work on overlays - also Freeware.
Here is a template for female skin as base for your own overlays
_Export_2022-04-28-17-19-00_Body template.png

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
View attachment 2206732

Don't know where this came from. Does anybody else? View attachment 2206732
I don't recognise it from my travels.
I tend to look here, Discord, Bepis DB, Kenzato Booru & Yuki Portal on a regular (normally at least daily) basis. It's not impossible that it was on one of those and slipped through the Velcronet.
If it's a screenshot rather than a card then, in my experience / view, there is a lot of sharing of screenshots without cards of Yuki Portal and Arca Live. So I would be inclined to start there.

Thought I'd try an image search with Google Lens and that was no help.

Reactions: Mr-Fox
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes