[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Hey guys, new to this whole HS2 community and wanted to say hi!

I'm wondering what the ettiquette is when it comes to using people's shared cards as the basis for a character used in the creation of a project, is that frowned upon?

Reactions: Mr-Fox and turbojoe

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Hey guys, new to this whole HS2 community and wanted to say hi!

I'm wondering what the ettiquette is when it comes to using people's shared cards as the basis for a character used in the creation of a project, is that frowned upon?
No that's fine. Just be honest about it and give the original creator a nod. That's all. I'm only happy if someone would use my cards as a base. The same goes for the outfits and textures I have created. The only thing that would be a problem is pressenting something as your own work that isn't but I think that this is self explanatory.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
No that's fine. Just be honest about it and give the original creator a nod. That's all. I'm only happy if someone would use my cards as a base. The same goes for the outfits and textures I have created. The only thing that would be a problem is pressenting something as your own work that isn't but I think that this is self explanatory.
Good to know, not that I have anything planned but just some vague thoughts about creating a game at some point as a "passion" project :LUL:

I definitely don't have the time or talent of you guys for creating these awesome characters but playing around with other peoples cards has been really fun.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I hate this attitude of "not my problem, learn russian" but at the same time I hate to be a "taddle tell" or whatever. I didn't think of the actual rules of the forums when I wrote the post about typing in English. Good thinking. Rule number 5 clearly states that an English translation has to be provided if you're not speaking English. I'm Swedish, no one needs to see my "hördy gördy".. Even if there would be another token Swede So why not just post in English..

Last edited:

Justtrashthis

Jul 29, 2021
I hate this attitude of "not my problem, learn russian" but at the same time I hate to be a "taddle tell" or whatever. I didn't think of the actual rules of the forums when I wrote the post about typing in English. Good thinking. Rule number 5 clearly states that an English translation has to be provided if you're not speaking English. I'm Swedish, no one needs to see my "hördy gördy".. Even if there would be another token Swede So why not just post in English..
Eh, dudes been around since 2021, has used english once out of 19 posts, 3 were numerical only, remaining 15 posts that include non-numerical text have been russian. I'm sure they've been told to use english more than once. Most recently having been told to use english the reply was "not my problem" . . . that's just disrespectful to everyone. Besides the fact of getting us off topic because of poor attitude.

georia1120

Mar 10, 2022
Nope - I´m liking Big Rounded Ass :p
Better than a flat board :LOL:

And there is always a Slider for it..........................:cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well,I still think this type of buttocks mean real sexy.A perfect balance of fat and muscle,and the typical female skeletal shape (wide pevis and thigh gap) that shows sexual maturity.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Does anyone have a girl that looks like this?

Blackadder 3D
I don't think that you will have any big luck with that one. It looks like it is a Daz Studio render. It would be very difficult to get even close to this in HS2. You could get somewhat close with the body but the face, forget it. Unless you make a headmod or similar. Sorry for being a killjoy. I can give it a shot when I have time, it might be a while though. Got a lot on ye old plate atm..

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020

Well,I still think this type of buttocks mean real sexy.A perfect balance of fat and muscle,and the typical female skeletal shape (wide pevis and thigh gap) that shows sexual maturity.
Eh what buttocks?? I don't see any. She looks like a small preteen girl. No maturity there. And regarding bone structure, you must be joking. She is not straight as a board but not far off. No hips what so ever. "Sexual Maturity" in a female means fat and this one doesn't have any.

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Eh what buttocks?? I don't see any. She looks like a small preteen girl. No maturity there. And regarding bone structure, you must be joking. She is not straight as a board but not far off. No hips what so ever. "Sexual Maturity" in a female means fat and this one doesn't have any.

Mr-Fox 's sporting good empire expands to include the female body shape library :)
Can I have one Slimmer Alternative with larger boobs, please. And make her "to go".

• Haha
Reactions: Mr-Fox and Sepheyer

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
98% of the HS2 cards(female) I found on the internet have this problem:the buttocks look too bumpy.
Anyone agree?
I find quite a few cards have larger than my preference ass and thighs. I download a lot of cards (for scientific purposes, obviously).
Some I use just for reference or research (how did they do that?), some may be a starting point for a card I want to create (either directly or via Fusion).
For those that I actually want to use directly, I don't think there is a single one I haven't adjusted in some way. Usually it's to decrease the ass, waste, thighs and often to increase the bust. This is to suit my tastes which I'd say roughly fall in the MILF category (heavy chested, but not IMHO excessively, but shapely & fit rather than carrying loads of excess baggage).
I've found quite a few cards even have large knees or feet. Not sure of the reasons for that and been meaning to ask.

Where the card is of a real person I adjust to fit their actual body measurements, if they are available, using the Body Measurement plug in.

What I'm saying is I agree AND that everyone's taste is personal so adjust to suit.

There are some great artists who make great cards. I grab what I can from a lot. It took me over a year of download, tinker and learn in Character Maker, to get to the stage where I was even close to being happy to share on here just because I felt the standard was so high.
On the shoulders of giants and all that.

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Mr-Fox 's sporting good empire expands to include the female body shape library :)
Can I have one Slimmer Alternative with larger boobs, please. And make her "to go".
I have released some that are slimmer yet busty and more are in the pipeline. It's very easy to achieve this look though with all my cards with only a few adjustments.

Reactions: doomed1986

georia1120

Mar 10, 2022

I see fat,not maturity.To me a sexy body must look healthy at first.Quite a controvetial explaination of sexy between you and me.I would never call a girl without thigh gap sexy.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I have released some that are slimmer yet busty and more are in the pipeline. It's very easy to achieve this look though with all my cards with only a few adjustments.
Apologies. It wasn't actually a request. You get enough of those already. Just an attempt at humour.

• Hey there
Reactions: Mr-Fox
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes