[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Those are probably premium. You can just change to a similar hair set that you have.
sjjpl is notorious for having confusing file name structure. Unless you have all his stuff it can be difficult to find the one specific you are looking for. Sometimes he makes a release with a complete outfit and a hairset could be part of this, so you have no way of searching for this unless you follow his every update. At least this is how it looks to me.
Screenshot (211).png
Use kkmanager to search the guid
PS The guid is the name it lists as the missing mod :) Enter text in the top right corner

And Yes, they were premium

Last edited:

WhitrinF

Nov 6, 2022
I can't believe I've looked through all these 643 pages and haven't found a single good Yuzuki Himeno's card from the serie SUIMA. T_T What's up people, she is one of the most gorgeous 3D females character with sublime expressions that has already been done. can some one work on a new card of her for AI Girl or HS2 please?

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
How is Deviantart worse? :unsure: There are plenty of adult content on this site.
Other options are rule34, reddit. Hmm maybe not great suggestions but only relying on one site is convenient but maybe not the best in the long run.
Can you find (CG) images depicting "genitalia" on Deviant? ;)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I can't believe I've looked through all these 643 pages and haven't found a single good Yuzuki Himeno's card from the serie SUIMA. T_T What's up people, she is one of the most gorgeous 3D females character with sublime expressions that has already been done. can some one work on a new card of her for AI Girl or HS2 please?
Well - taste is a very personal thing and in my eyes this Yuzuki is only another anime like creation, so I can restrain my enthusiasm ;)

But for searching through all pages here you earn my deepest respect (y)(y)(y)

Anyway I have 3 hints for you:
- if you know the correct name of a wanted character first use the Search Box right above (indeed nothing useful for Yuzuki Himeno)
- also BepisDB is a good address (maybe not the right one?)
- for card request go here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/page-17

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
Sharing a couple of scene cards of my female protagonist, Lexine Winter.

Bad girl version:

HS2_2022-12-12-17-11-37-886.png HS2_2022-12-12-17-11-42-075.png

Holiday spirit:

HS2_2022-12-12-17-11-45-819.png HS2_2022-12-12-17-11-49-470.png

Her cards are attached. More character and scene cards available on my or
Happy holidays everyone!

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Well - taste is a very personal thing and in my eyes this Yuzuki is only another anime like creation, so I can restrain my enthusiasm ;)

But for searching through all pages here you earn my deepest respect (y)(y)(y)

Anyway I have 3 hints for you:
- if you know the correct name of a wanted character first use the Search Box right above (indeed nothing useful for Yuzuki Himeno)
- also BepisDB is a good address (maybe not the right one?)
- for card request go here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/page-17
A different option is to use google. Search for "Yuzuki site:f95zone.to" as an example. You can of course narrow it down with adding HS2 etc. "Site:webpage" is very useful, also using " search words" is great to keep the search engine from grabbing each word on their own so you keep the context in the search.
This is how you would use it " Yuzuki Himeno card" site:f95zone.to .

sycamorph

Sep 16, 2022
slimeshader.jpg

neat studio effect: if your character has alpha sliders on clothing and you set up a background with slimeshade, the clothes will not appear in the character's reflection... (you will have to play with the refraction slider in the slimeshade settings to move the reflection to where you want it.)

Last edited:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
i asked on the request thread but i'm gonna ask here too: does anyone have the male horse uncensor? i think STN removed it, and i need it for reasons.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Finaly ...
Pixiv decided to make me censor my works. :poop:
I don't intend to remake all the images, ... don't have the time for this, so I'll remove them.
Any ideas where I can post plain images without cluttering?!?
... e-hentai.org , maybe :unsure:
Late to the party on this one but you could also use jpg.church. It's free, I think you need to sign up to upload, but anyone can view and download with no account required. They also make it easy to post large numbers of images on other sites. Here's a sample (not my UL):

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you so much! Where'd you find them? Did they come with an older version of better repack??
These mods never been included in BetterRepack. There are only some free zipmods of sjjpl´s amazing work.
You can find all in his modpack on patreon - anyway it´s worth a few bucks for a month.

You owe the link of Sykosis cuz F95 is a pirate site ;)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes