Mika1228

Nov 1, 2021
Happy New Year, ya im late ...

View attachment 2283773

Nikki v2.0 - HS2 - SSS - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - Enable Graphics Mode
Card & Mods

★ Black Teeth Fix - if needed

★ Additional mods found on F95
★ Next Gen Shader 2.0 - https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-shaders-2-0.89113/
★ Anisotropic shaders - https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-hanmen-anisotropic-shaders.98526/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have Fun ;)

can tell you worked really hard on this one good job dude and thanks

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
what exactly about your card makes it sooo large? like if i take the clothes and hair off and remove overlays and select different skin/face, lose deep-dive eyes, etc.. how does it remain such a large file? where does the size come from??
It's because of overlays, underlays, bumpmaps, thickness maps, gloss maps, shaders etc.

The more that gets used the larger the card size, and if whats used is high res it gets even larger.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
It's because of overlays, underlays, bumpmaps, thickness maps, gloss maps, shaders etc.

The more that gets used the larger the card size, and if whats used is high res it gets even larger.
Wow! Not only is it an impressive card, it beats BarbierofSeville's Doly Parton card for size, which I never thought would be possible.
But wait ...
A bit of further research shows Sykosis has several even larger ones. Tyra 2.0 (SSS) UHD is over 100Mb!!

At least with these you know all the size is going into quality. I had one creation that was over 20Mb for no logical reason. I ended up having to recreate it (then it was a much more reasonable 1Mb)

archimalakas

Mar 25, 2021
Please, your scene is nice! Load studio neo2 file, may be only room. Thanks
I am away from my PC for 3 days but if you are after the scene only, not the content, then you can make it yourself: Cozy Hotel Room map(I think it's the exact name from betterrepack maps) with german sounding cubemap, just google hs2 cubemaps and you will find links for cubemap packs, pick ones with german sounding names, it was something-platz I believe. Pick them all anyway, cubemaps were my DISCOVERY for studio scene fidelity.

If no luck then I will share gladly on Saturday scene file(NTR content) with graphicsmod preset used, no problem).

Reactions: Sykosis

sycamorph

Sep 16, 2022
i get wanting UHQ character cards, don't get me wrong, but is there any way i can get an itemized list-- maybe there's a mod that will tell me where exactly each mb comes from in a given card? To my eye, the size of a card vs the diminishing visual returns you get from all the 50+mb that goes into such a large card don't warrant the size.. that's not to say others should settle for less, but i'd be very much interested in optimization for my own purposes/preferences. I removed everything i could and could get that 50+ mb card down to 14-15.. and that is still way too large for my preference.

Reactions: Sykosis

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
I am away from my PC for 3 days but if you are after the scene only, not the content, then you can make it yourself: Cozy Hotel Room map(I think it's the exact name from betterrepack maps) with german sounding cubemap, just google hs2 cubemaps and you will find links for cubemap packs, pick ones with german sounding names, it was something-platz I believe. Pick them all anyway, cubemaps were my DISCOVERY for studio scene fidelity.

If no luck then I will share gladly on Saturday scene file(NTR content) with graphicsmod preset used, no problem).
To add The cubemap is called groenplaats_2k.cube

I shared it here if someone needs it

Last edited:
Reactions: baragoz

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
i get wanting UHQ character cards, don't get me wrong, but is there any way i can get an itemized list-- maybe there's a mod that will tell me where exactly each mb comes from in a given card? To my eye, the size of a card vs the diminishing visual returns you get from all the 50+mb that goes into such a large card don't warrant the size.. that's not to say others should settle for less, but i'd be very much interested in optimization for my own purposes/preferences. I removed everything i could and could get that 50+ mb card down to 14-15.. and that is still way too large for my preference.
So a general breakdown of whats added to my cards in material editor would be this (in addition to overlays and underlays for head and body)
(A quick 101 - Any added texture requires a bumpmap and supporting files, which will increase the size especially in higher resolutions)
Also keep in mind - the rar file will always include the non sideloader mods needed for the card - some of the zipmods are big as well

body bump map + gloss map + occlusion map
Face bump 1 + detailGlossmap, occlusion, situational thickness map if needed
Face Bump 2 + detailGlossmap, situational thickness map if needed
Face texture 3 occasionally added + maps for it - example high eyebrow pass

Nipple textures + needed maps (If used)
Teeth textures, bumpmap, occlusion, occasional nail mask, subsurface albedo, thickness if needed
occasional tongue textures + maps example tongue piercing if i used it
occasional hair bumps + maps to get rid of flat, no textured hair

Look for the * in material editor to see the the added stuff, or to remove it.

Do note though, removing alot of this stuff to make the card say dhh will drastically change the look of the card - you have been warned ;) Best bet if you want a dhh version of one of my cards- pm me - However some just cant do dhh due to dhh actual limitations in material editor, GM has much more options

To answer a previous question from Velcrofly

the 500mb was a commission, an experiment after for the massive size cards
4k occlusion maps are big, 8k are huge
8k skins, with 4k overlays and 8k occlusion and 4k bumpmaps + other files listed above = 500+mb
Add in 4k clothing textures 750 mb up to 8k your over 1gb lol - I havent done bigger then that, the game would likely crash. Yes i'm aware, i can compress the textures more to get reduced sizes, however the ones i generally share on my public cards are done in 4k and i no longer have the original psd to reduce it. My newer bumps are reduced more, and are alot smaller. however again it depends on the overall look i'm going for

Tip - You can also increase visual fidelity by increasing the DetailNormalMapScale in material editor in both head and body - Experiment for different results depending on skin and bumps/wrinkles selected

I hope this clears up some of the questions regarding the size of cards and i hope it helps

If you want more details, feel free to pm me

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
As an example I had a brief play with Sykosis's recent Nikki card. Removing the body under and overlays reduced the size from 45Mb to 35Mb.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes