[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
If this is a downloaded card (I guess so) maybe there is a needed mod (zipmod) for the face sculpting/skin/makeup missing.
The author of this card should provide this.

Here you see the result in my fully updated game - if the needed facemod is missing the game always take the first standard one
View attachment 2290455

The HS2PNGInfo shows us that there are 2 facemod of Pathos are needed
View attachment 2290459
These mods aren´t part of the BetterRepack.

I fear only changing the skin will not be enough to get a good result.

does This is how she look like?

MikeyRox

Jun 8, 2022
Yoo, im new in the community! hey yall :) I was wondering if anyone who has the time can make a character card for one of my fav musicians? SZA!! Please let me know, i would be forever thankful. :D

sycamorph

Sep 16, 2022
chou.jpg

crumpled newspaper in studio makes a fine base for crumpled blanket if you slide in a different texture and tweak it a bit, this is 6 units of newspaper-- made a 3 piece cluster and copy / flattened it a bit.. just make sure you edit the first piece to your liking so you can just copy it without having to edit them individually.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Nice circlet... any chance someone could post the mod that allows it to appear when the card is loaded? Using Revision 10 of Honey game.
Card is loading fine in my R11.
The only mod not included in BetterRepack in Hanmen´s.
Sophitia.jpg

You can simply change the skin to one you have/like or you download Hanmens - here I listed the links https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8748321
(As I posted some steps above on this page https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9778382 ;))

Jun 26, 2022

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Sorry turbojoe but I don't think there's anyone here who reads that request thread nor doing any requests from there :oops:, there's a lot of requests there (including mine ;)) but I haven't seen any of them actually realized for a long time.

As for the card sharing here's my card, effect of a little mixing and editing
View attachment 2291421
I don´t fully agree, there are very well sometimes useful answers showing up.
But you´re right to reach more members here in this thread.

If the requested character is an existing card you have chances someone have it to share here, that´s ok.

But for a new card to create off some pictures or a name (mostly real persons - very difficult to create - or a special anime character) you would hardly find somebody who´s waiting to make this card.
There are too few persons working for requests.

Better way is to increase your skills in chara maker and do it yourself ;)

Jun 26, 2022
If the requested character is an existing card you have chances someone have it to share here, that´s ok.
Better way is to increase your skills in chara maker and do it yourself ;)
I agree, if requested card exist there's chance.
Just saying that I see here works of very talented creators who really know how to use maker, material editor and bone editor to make good, natural cards that could do requests.
I especially like cards created with care to size/shape of all body and natural proportions, not focusing only on face shape and boobs size.

Reactions: turbojoe

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Bella
Bella 0.png
Took me a lot of time to finish this character. Half of it - to think whether to share it or not :) The body is a bit different than my other characters ... but Enjoy! :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Big card -
Gallery -
additional clothing set -

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Bella
View attachment 2292032
Took me a lot of time to finish this character. Half of it - to think whether to share it or not :) The body is a bit different than my other characters ... but Enjoy! :)
Big card -
Gallery -
HI!
Nice work! Im gonna keep this beauty if you don't mind.:)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Bella
View attachment 2292032
Big card -
Gallery -
Nice girl, but having troubles with the hair, seems no part of BetterRepack (even Bleeding Edge)
Bella-MissingMods.jpg

Your links don´t help (discord leading to nowhere)

Reactions: GrimbleGromble
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes