[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Nice girl, but having troubles with the hair, seems no part of BetterRepack (even Bleeding Edge)
View attachment 2292725

Your links don´t help (discord leading to nowhere)
:)
you can change the iris with the first in the row - they are almost the same
here's a link (invitation) to my discord channel :
the other one is the hair ... :) I'll find it and will add a link

I'll also add 2 more versions with different hair and clothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Anyway, I had a lot fun with my last characters. Fun and frustration ...
If anybody can tell me how to shorten the legs without too much breaking animations or poses, i'd be happy :sneaky:
I tried my best to get some nice bodies and refreshing some classic outfits. Let's go with Alexandra first:
Alexandra_02.png

SotaZ

Jun 18, 2018
If anybody can tell me how to shorten the legs without too much breaking animations or poses, i'd be happy :sneaky:
If making the legs shorter by itself is causing problems, you could try increasing the body size first, then adjusting the legs until they're level with the ground again.

ZeeMental

Aug 14, 2021
Good morning and happy new year!

Is there someone could make the card of this character? from a game called Laura Lustful secrets

Thank you very much if I can help tell me how.

View attachment 2284630 View attachment 2284629 View attachment 2284628 View attachment 2284627 View attachment 2284626 View attachment 2284625 View attachment 2284624 View attachment 2284623
it would be amazing if someone could make a collection of cards from the best most popular Female MC games on this forum.
I believe mods and games as well as some spinoffs would explode and we would see much much more content.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
A week or so back I shared a link to a Jennifer Connelly card by someone on Kenzato Booru (I think it was Barbierdeseville)

Another one has come up (although it has a 2021 datestamp)

When I clicked on what else the author had I found that they also had this JC card (and nothing else)

which looks like the one I have been using for ages as my base for my own JC.
I haven't checked the first yet. If the second is the one I think it is, I highly recommend it.
Author is shown as Rocketsurgeon.

Reactions: lican30

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Anyway, I had a lot fun with my last characters. Fun and frustration ...
I tried my best to get some nice bodies and refreshing some classic outfits. Let's go with Alexandra first:
View attachment 2293865
I know 2 ways to make the legs shorter without "breaking the animations".
1. You can shorten them either only on the Y-axis or on all 3 - X,Y & Z . The difference is visible when the legs bend - the calves look longer and unproportioned (if using just the Y-axis).
HS2_2022-08-06-23-02-34-740.jpg and fix the hip-bone as shown. You should also fix the head and body sizes in the "Body Shape - Overall" settings to achieve the previous size of the character, but not the "Body scales".
2.I'm still experimenting with this :) Make the upper part of the body bigger by using Spine bones cf_j_Spine01, 02 or 03 depending on your choice. You should increase the size on the 3 axes but shorten the arms after that.

RICKNICKPRICK

Sep 4, 2022
Hi can someone help me
mcm82.judy2077 -this zipmod won't load the face in AI shoujo chara creator, is this a HS2 only zipmod ? , if yes is there any alternate for this which works in ai shoujo
Even after downloading it and placing it in the proper folder it still shows it's missing.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hi can someone help me
mcm82.judy2077 -this zipmod won't load the face in AI shoujo chara creator, is this a HS2 only zipmod ? , if yes is there any alternate for this which works in ai shoujo
Even after downloading it and placing it in the proper folder it still shows it's missing.
This suggests it may be HS2 only

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I know 2 ways to make the legs shorter without "breaking the animations".
1. You can shorten them either only on the Y-axis or on all 3 - X,Y & Z . The difference is visible when the legs bend - the calves look longer and unproportioned (if using just the Y-axis).
View attachment 2294529 and fix the hip-bone as shown. You should also fix the head and body sizes in the "Body Shape - Overall" settings to achieve the previous size of the character, but not the "Body scales".
2.I'm still experimenting with this :) Make the upper part of the body bigger by using Spine bones cf_j_Spine01, 02 or 03 depending on your choice. You should increase the size on the 3 axes but shorten the arms after that.
thanks a lot. I completely overlooked cf_j_Hips, that would have saved some time. Combining that with the other methods comes as an acceptable compromise, since allways shortening the legs from the feet upwards leaves you with the 'focus' of the feet being below them:
legs01.png
I tried moving 'kosi' downwards. That went well for animations, but caused some weird looking upper thighs :confused:
All together seems the best solution.

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
thanks a lot. I completely overlooked cf_j_Hips, that would have saved some time. Combining that with the other methods comes as an acceptable compromise, since allways shortening the legs from the feet upwards leaves you with the 'focus' of the feet being below them:
View attachment 2295322
I tried moving 'kosi' downwards. That went well for animations, but caused some weir looking upper thighs :confused:
Lara has shorter legs than normal - check out if these settings work for you.

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 2295322
I tried moving 'kosi' downwards. That went well for animations, but caused some weir looking upper thighs :confused:
The shortest legs and torso I achieved, and works pretty well in the game - https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8757229 ;) ... you can have a look

Here are 2 more versions of Bella - one with slightly different lips ...
Bella 0a.png Bella 0b.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

galleries -at my discord channel
big cards - at my kenzato
@ turbojoe
Can't find which exact mod contains the hair. ...
HS2_2023-01-08-17-18-26-157.png

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2022
Hi can someone help me
Yes, for sure it's HS2 only mod as McM82 doesn't make AI versions of his mods.
However it's relatively easy to convert them into AI mods and if you search through my posts you'll find tutorial.
I've converted myself many HS2 only mods into AI mods including few from McM82, not that one you're asking thou.

[Edit:]
Had few minutes and a mood so I've converted that mod into AI mod, you'll find it along with others I've converted.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2022
Guys, I've notice that some chara cards downloaded from other sites are crashing my game when i try to load them into maker, similarly some scene cards are crashing Studio. Have anyone come across such problem?
I'm playing AI BR R14, it's not the RAM amount in my PC as they cause crash immediately not nearing to fill it.
Here are samples of that problematic cards:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes