[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Guys, I've notice that some chara cards downloaded from other sites are crashing my game when i try to load them into maker, similarly some scene cards are crashing Studio. Have anyone come across such problem?
I'm playing AI BR R14, it's not the RAM amount in my PC as they cause crash immediately not nearing to fill it.
Here are samples of that problematic cards:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my HS2 BR11 both are loading without issues, the right one ("Purple") doesn´t load the skin (black body) - I have to activate a nyaacho skin by hand. Maybe this card uses an outdated version of nyaacho.

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
Hiroshi Abe

SSS version uses GFX Mod, Hanmens Shaders 2.0, Deep Dive Eyes

DHH version uses no shaders.

I still suck with DHH presets, so if you take any better screenshots please share.

Hiroshi Abe GFX Screenshot.png

Hiroshi Abe DHH Screenshot.png

Get the SSS card here.

Get the DHH Version here

Any missing mods message me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sykosis

RICKNICKPRICK

Sep 4, 2022
Yes, for sure it's HS2 only mod as McM82 doesn't make AI versions of his mods.
However it's relatively easy to convert them into AI mods and if you search through my posts you'll find tutorial.
I've converted myself many HS2 only mods into AI mods including few from McM82, not that one you're asking thou.

[Edit:]
Had few minutes and a mood so I've converted that mod into AI mod, you'll find it along with others I've converted.
THANK YOU

Jun 26, 2022
For all you who still like to play AI in housing/story mode, here's my housing card.
View attachment 2208354
Note 1: Made in AI R14 fully updated and with build everywhere and build overlap options ON, you'll need those to import it into your game

Note 2: This card should go to your UserData\housing\01 folder if you don't know where to put it.
I've added few more buildings so you can now explore the beautiful island that Ilusion gave us even more.
housing_2023_0109_1922_10_327.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes