[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 26, 2022
In my HS2 BR11 both are loading without issues, the right one ("Purple") doesn´t load the skin (black body) - I have to activate a nyaacho skin by hand. Maybe this card uses an outdated version of nyaacho.
Could you please re-save them as new cards for me? Maybe this will fix my problem with loading. Forget that, I've solved the problem (kind of).
Apparently the earrings are the problem, something's wrong with the earrings in com.boy2239.accessories3 and com.boy2239 dress top mods as they are crashing AI game when loaded but apparently they work well in HS2.

Last edited:

baragoz

Jun 14, 2021
I am away from my PC for 3 days but if you are after the scene only, not the content, then you can make it yourself: Cozy Hotel Room map(I think it's the exact name from betterrepack maps) with german sounding cubemap, just google hs2 cubemaps and you will find links for cubemap packs, pick ones with german sounding names, it was something-platz I believe. Pick them all anyway, cubemaps were my DISCOVERY for studio scene fidelity.

If no luck then I will share gladly on Saturday scene file(NTR content) with graphicsmod preset used, no problem).
Cozy Hotel Room map has no picture outside the window. I don't know how to make it

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020

archimalakas

Mar 25, 2021
Cozy Hotel Room map has no picture outside the window. I don't know how to make it
That's where the cubemap kicks in. You need to use the cubemap that was shared here before along with GraphicsMod. This will provide "background" and if you can rotate the cubemap to have a perfect fit for the window view.

YmYwk1Fq

May 4, 2021
Require mod:

[Osland] Denim Layered Skirt.zipmod / [sjjpl] sjjpl_top_yj_104 v1.0.0.zipmod /

[Osland] Hooker Stiletto.zipmod / [TM] Open Jackets.zipmod

View attachment 2285236
Just share: Overlays on GDC Tight Bunny Outfit so it can wear inner bottom.
Require: GDC Tight bunny outfit all version limited.zipmod and [Belgar17] AIHS2_SonyaBikini_01 v1.0

View attachment 2300913 View attachment 2300916
where i can find these mods, google doesn't help?
I'd tested the coordinate card in HS2 and it doesn't show up.

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
The first 2 are [Osland] So if they aren't free in BR11 they will most likely be on his patreon.

The 3rd is GDC aka Get Down Crazy, same thing applies, if not in BR11 check his patreon.

4th is [Belgar17] aka B17, also the same thing if not in BR11 check his patreon.

Sometimes they are also added on the illusion discord channel.

8Inchesofsnow

Dec 26, 2021
So I'm playing AI and downloaded some demi cards. this is just an example. I notice that the hands feet and genital area kind of still have human skin color. I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to fix this, or a mod that could make it so I can customize the colors of those areas? Even better a skin type that's robotic. An overlay would be somewhat problematic as it seems like for the demi mods the robotic skin is due to an overlay. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The first 2 are [Osland] So if they aren't free in BR11 they will most likely be on his patreon.

The 3rd is GDC aka Get Down Crazy, same thing applies, if not in BR11 check his patreon.

4th is [Belgar17] aka B17, also the same thing if not in BR11 check his patreon.

Sometimes they are also added on the illusion discord channel.
I'd tested the coordinate card in HS2 and it doesn't show up.
Nice List from Synalon.
Belgars SonyaBikini is part of BR 11, the others not.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So I'm playing AI and downloaded some demi cards. this is just an example. I notice that the hands feet and genital area kind of still have human skin color. I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to fix this, or a mod that could make it so I can customize the colors of those areas? Even better a skin type that's robotic. An overlay would be somewhat problematic as it seems like for the demi mods the robotic skin is due to an overlay. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
What you complain is more or less part of the skin type and not of the overlay.
So far as I know you can´t change the color only in these areas.
But you can play with the skin type itself for a better result. For example I found that HD Skin 7 or 8 or nyaacho 01 are showing less "human" colors in these areas.
Also experiment with Shine and Texture sliders and the sliders of the Body shader (Material Editor, especially Translucency).
Demi-Skin.jpg

Last edited:

baragoz

Jun 14, 2021
That's where the cubemap kicks in. You need to use the cubemap that was shared here before along with GraphicsMod. This will provide "background" and if you can rotate the cubemap to have a perfect fit for the window view.
Thanks, got it! Rotation is strange, but static is already good

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
What you complain is more or less part of the skin type and not of the overlay.
So far as I know you can´t change the color only in these areas.
But you can play with the skin type itself for a better result. For example I found that HD Skin 7 or 8 or nyaacho 01 are showing less "human" colors in these areas.
Also experiment with Shine and Texture sliders and the sliders of the Body shader (Material Editor, especially Translucency).
View attachment 2302544
For genitals, the demon/alien uncensors don't color it pink.

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Madelaine, party girl (Photo Request)

0.png

Party-girl Madelaine is here, and she's gone wild! She'll dance all evening, and then stay up all night!

I used some new tricks on this one to make the face more "real"... I think she turned out beautifully.

Also comes with a special dress overlay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kaweh

Oct 30, 2019
View attachment 1703085
Marinette Dupain-Cheng

View attachment 1703083
Chloé Bourgeois

View attachment 1703084
Sabrina Raincomprix

Very nice work,

By the way, can i use your sabrina and chloe as base, ill try to make them to with kagami.

Does anyone has a Zoe Lee base Card?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes