[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 26, 2022
HDSaveCard
Do you maybe know where this mod come from, who's the creator?
I'd love to have it's version for AI Girl and I used all my skills to try to find it but seems that it's only in HS2 repack and it's not compatible with AI.
If I could get at least the source code I should be able to make AI version or even make it compatible with both AI and HS2...

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Do you maybe know where this mod come from, who's the creator?
I'd love to have it's version for AI Girl and I used all my skills to try to find it but seems that it's only in HS2 repack and it's not compatible with AI.
If I could get at least the source code I should be able to make AI version or even make it compatible with both AI and HS2...
In Optional Mods the folder is called "[McHarny] HDSaveCard v1.0"

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
In Optional Mods the folder is called "[McHarny] HDSaveCard v1.0"
They mean it's in the optional mods folder of the HS2 Repack but not AI Girl. It seems to be a HS2 only plugin. I found McHarny on github, they don't have the repo up anymore so no luck on porting.

Reactions: turbojoe

Kaweh

Oct 30, 2019
My little experiment is showing the resolution and quality differences of HDSaveCard settings.
View attachment 2359842
Setting from left to right: Large - Normal - Original

BUT: therefore we have different resolutions as you see in left bottom edge.
Your 2 cards have the same HS2 standard resolution 252x352.

I think rather the creator has cobbled together your right version in a picture program (Paint, IrfanView...) and placed it on the card with Card Image Replacer (Utility in BetterRepack).
HS2ChaF_20230202203322990.png HS2ChaF_20230202204317799.png

So i tried again because i made the first one in dx10 and the second one in dx11

So the problem was, i activated AA in dx11 but not in dx10. Im such a noob.

Sorry for waisting your time.

Left with AA - Right Wihtout AA, shadows seems to be smoother

May this tips be helpfull for someone!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2360155 View attachment 2360156

So i tried again because i made the first one in dx10 and the second one in dx11

So the problem was, i activated AA in dx11 but not in dx10. Im such a noob.

Sorry for waisting your time.

Left with AA - Right Wihtout AA, shadows seems to be smoother

May this tips be helpfull for someone!
Thanks for the solution.

But pls note: Better AA u only should use without any other Graphic mod.
GraphicsMod or DHH have much more and higher Setting options than the old Better AA - and both together may cause conflicts.

Jun 26, 2022
They mean it's in the optional mods folder of the HS2 Repack but not AI Girl. It seems to be a HS2 only plugin. I found McHarny on github, they don't have the repo up anymore so no luck on porting.
That's exactly where my research ended but thanks anyway.
As far as I was able to diagnose through logs that plugin has simply hardcoded that will run only when detected game is HS2, having source code it should be easy to fix.

Reactions: turbojoe

blanddexter

Jan 28, 2023
Noob user here. Do we have a small list of top 5/10 cards? I downloaded the 50 gb game and also the ~1gb ai shoujo pack. The no. of cards are mind boggling. I searched the thread by best term but could not find anything.

Reactions: Sykosis

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Noob user here. Do we have a small list of top 5/10 cards? I downloaded the 50 gb game and also the ~1gb ai shoujo pack. The no. of cards are mind boggling. I searched the thread by best term but could not find anything.
I'm guessing but I'd say
Lara Croft & Tifa Lockhart must be up there. There are hundreds of different cards of them.
I would suggest as a good starting point trying some of Roy12's and a few of the posters here like Sykosis, Trenete, DJ_Xtremo, Mr-Fox.
Those will show what is possible.

I started out just looking at other cards and then tweaking them to suit my taste. If they were of real people I then tried to make them more realistic.
Eventually I got to a level where I felt confident to share some fo my efforts. Everyone (ok, 99%) here is very supportive and helpful.
Welcome aboard and good luck on your journey

(EDIT) To add, I've got over 5000 character cards and I'm an amateur compared with some - 3 0 1 2 has over 15000!!

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2022
Here are websites where you can find cards sorted by popularity/downloads:

Last edited:

Vantheer

Aug 25, 2021
Found a lot of good cards here, but why google does not take me to the exact post where the images is from? It just takes you to the end

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'll put this here for now, but may be worth moving it to the main Guide thread at some point:

Standard cardframes that come with the game are stored in this subdirectory ...\cardframe\Front\
Here is an example
View attachment 2354628
I copied one out, edited it in Windows Paint (I think). I added the avatar file that Mr-Fox created for me into the bottom right corner.
View attachment 2354641
The saved the file needs to be added to ...\UserData\cardframe\Front\

Then when you click to save a character card and go to the Shooting Menu screen, click on Frame Border & click forward / backward arrows until your cardframe comes up, then hit Save.
View attachment 2354724

(I had a temporary weird issue with the game so couldn't add the screenprint until now)
Thanks for this guide - sounds easy.
Wanted to try now myself but unfortunatly my UserData/cardframe/Front (and Back) is emptyo_O

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Thanks for this guide - sounds easy.
Wanted to try now myself but unfortunatly my UserData/cardframe/Front (and Back) is emptyo_O
As I understand it, it should be. That's where you put things you have created or downloaded from say here . So if you've done none of that it will be empty.

Get one of the game ones from HS2/cardframe/Front, edit it, then save it to HS2/UserData/cardframe/Front

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
As I understand it, it should be. That's where you put things you have created or downloaded from say here . So if you've done none of that it will be empty.

Get one of the game ones from HS2/cardframe/Front, edit it, then save it to HS2/UserData/cardframe/Front
Ahhh...ok, so I misunderstood your introduction " Standard cardframes that come with the game are stored in this subdirectory ...\cardframe\Front\"
But now I found by myself the complete location for the default frames: DefaultData/cardframe/Front ;)

Edit: First Attempt
CardFrameWIP1.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes