[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
errm,.... :rolleyes:

It's in sideloader for a while ...
[HS2/AI] [Metaru] natural freckles v.1.0.0
One of my first mods, that's why I think of some additions and improvements. (under paints, preview has a bit much opacity to showcase)

View attachment 2351663
Now as I began to work more with your freckles one question is left:

your body freckles I found in Body(Suntan) I showed here
MetaruBodyFreckles.jpg
But this isn´t well matching belonging spread and resolution with your face freckles.

And what´s this about in Face/Paint?
MetaruFrecklesBody.jpg
The thumbnail is showing body freckles, but is only effecting face.

Should this not appear under Body/Paint - but there is no Metaru to find.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheComrade

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Now as I began to work more with your freckles one question is left:

your body freckles I found in Body(Suntan) I showed here
View attachment 2355452
But this isn´t well matching belonging spread and resolution with your face freckles.

And what´s this about in Face/Paint?
View attachment 2355462
The thumbnail is showing body freckles, but is only effecting face.

Should this not appear under Body/Paint - but there is no Metaru to find.
First, thank you for asking. You are the first one that did, nobody asked or cared til now :)
Well, I have a few answers to that.

Starting with the 'face/paint: There is no face or body-paint. They show up in both, it's the same category. But there is a mod (don't remember the details), that breaks the search. You have to manually scroll to find it. So it's one paint, that is used for both. It's simply a tile, that is repeated over the whole UV, no matter if body or face, that's why the thumb is only showing the back. I kept it in there and sometimes use it as a foundation under some more detailed texture and it's the only way, to have some scalable freckles on the body.
05.PNG
You also can see one of the weaknesses: To get rid of the empty area at the shoulder (and all other seems of the UV) you would have to use another or change the mm_base.unity3d in /abdata/chara (DO NOT do that without a backup of the file :cool: ) , that is the base char, that includes a few maps, that are not changed by any mod, like the paintmask.

About the suntan: I included it, to have at least one mod-related texture, that add freckles to the body. They are like overlays not scalable, so you need several for the different patterns you might want. Though together with the full-cover-paint, there's is some kind of costumization possible.
04.PNG

So,... grats you found directly the 2 things, I am the least happy with that mod and 2 of the reasons, I think about anupdate. As I said, it was one of my first mods and since then, I learned a lot about paints and got a lot more pratice with Gimp and how to do those textures.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Starting with the 'face/paint: There is no face or body-paint. They show up in both, it's the same category. But there is a mod (don't remember the details), that breaks the search. You have to manually scroll to find it. So it's one paint, that is used for both. It's simply a tile, that is repeated over the whole UV, no matter if body or face, that's why the thumb is only showing the back. I kept it in there and sometimes use it as a foundation under some more detailed texture and it's the only way, to have some scalable freckles on the body.
Found it - thanks for the enlightenment :D

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
I don't think there's currently any good way of marking cards with your name as original creator.
Although extensive save format used widely to save in cards additional data like required mods or config of a specific mod used by card could be also used to store information about creator that could be later displayed in game and by apps like KKManager if we had a plugin to handle it.
I have pretty good idea of how would such plugin work but I'm not sure if I have the skills necessary to actually make it (or time to code and test it).
Marking your own cards with branded thumbnails and filenames (as well as the UserID) is a start.
But since most cards are unbranded, the problem more often than not, is to remember where and whom that card or edit was originally from ...if it wasn't anonymous in the first place.
(I've detailed my own system in the next post below)

Btw, have you checked out the Koikatsu games? They actually record a creator / user history in their cards.
1675214673080.png

But belonging to the UserID in KK-Manager I found that any card I tweaked only a little and saved ("Save and keep Card") are showing the same ID of my current game version.
So in my opinion this is not really a feature to identify the original author.
Yes, of course. Once you re-save / overwrite the card it will be saved under your ID.
That makes it even better to sort out manipulated cards that are not the same version as from the original creator.
That's also why I make a copy before I change anything or plan to 'tune' a card.

Last edited:

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
For those who care about (their) card origins and crediting creators, my flow for collecting cards is the following:
  • whenever I download a card, if possible, I'll try to use sources that keep original filenames (unlike IllusionGameCards or BepisDB)
  • in either case I keep the name of the card as downloaded and add a source tag (like [F95]) and a name tag (like [3012]) if I know the author
  • if I want to collect a bunch of cards from the same author, I leave the filename as is and put them in a tagged folder ( \3012 [F5]\
  • when I want to try a card in the game or in the editor, I copy it to the main game folder (or another subfolder) and when I decide to use it, then I'll add a [NET] tag to the front.
  • since I like to keep track of my card history, I then make an extra copy for all the edits in my own "work folder' , but this is optional. So even if I change the filename eventually, it's still easy to identify where the original card(s) came from.
It would look like this then:
Code:
HS2ChaF_20220122051725664 [Discord] [hikami].png
[NET] HS2ChaF_20220122051725664 [Discord] [hikami].png
[NET] HS2ChaF_20220122051725664 [Discord] [hikami] [SmartAcc].png
[NET] HS2ChaF_20220122051725664 [Discord] [hikami] [SmartAcc] [Edit].png
[NET] Catstronaut (SmartAcc).png
So this way I have
a large COLLECTION: a card archive of unchanged cards from creators with easily to remove tags
a smaller SELECTION: copies of only the cards I want to use or fiddle with and
a detailed WORKSPACE: a history of the cards I've either created or edited/fused

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
For those who care about (their) card origins and crediting creators, my flow for collecting cards is the following:
  • whenever I download a card, if possible, I'll try to use sources that keep original filenames (unlike IllusionGameCards or BepisDB)
  • in either case I keep the name of the card as downloaded and add a source tag (like [F95]) and a name tag (like [3012]) if I know the author
  • if I want to collect a bunch of cards from the same author, I leave the filename as is and put them in a tagged folder ( \3012 [F5]\
  • when I want to try a card in the game or in the editor, I copy it to the main game folder (or another subfolder) and when I decide to use it, then I'll add a [NET] tag to the front.
  • since I like to keep track of my card history, I then make an extra copy for all the edits in my own "work folder' , but this is optional. So even if I change the filename eventually, it's still easy to identify where the original card(s) came from.
It would look like this then:
Code:
HS2ChaF_20220122051725664 [Discord] [hikami].png
[NET] HS2ChaF_20220122051725664 [Discord] [hikami].png
[NET] HS2ChaF_20220122051725664 [Discord] [hikami] [SmartAcc].png
[NET] HS2ChaF_20220122051725664 [Discord] [hikami] [SmartAcc] [Edit].png
[NET] Catstronaut (SmartAcc).png
So this way I have
a large COLLECTION: a card archive of unchanged cards from creators with easily to remove tags
a smaller SELECTION: copies of only the cards I want to use or fiddle with and
a detailed WORKSPACE: a history of the cards I've either created or edited/fused
If only I'd done something like this 5000+ cards ago :oops:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I feel you, I've only done it for the last 10.000 of my 15.000+ downloaded HS2 cards...

... yeah I've just realized... :eek:
I have absolutely no idea how I've casually amassed and tagged that many cards from other creators
As I replied to another card collector a few month before: if you had sex with all your 15000+ girls you are an old wrecked man :ROFLMAO:

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
As I replied to another card collector a few month before: if you had sex with all your 15000+ girls you are an old wrecked man :ROFLMAO:
Nah, I'm far too picky. :ROFLMAO:
If I like more than three or four cards from a creator, I usually just download the whole collection for my archive, probably try a handfull in the Maker, and maybe copy one into my active selection. In the end, about 1% actually get used or edited.

...but I might still be or feel like an 'old, wrecked man' regardless, who knows :LOL:

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Ok, I feel like I've been chatting in this card sharing thread too much now, without contributing anything, so here's an updated version of my old flowing magma experiment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both cards are exactly the same,
and you can switch between the hairstyles by showing or hiding the hair clip [ConQ] Bracelet 1 in Slot 8:

Mala Eru (V2) (open hair thumb) [HS2][3012].png Mala Eru (V2) (ponytail thumb) [HS2][3012].png

Last edited:

Kaweh

Oct 30, 2019
Hello guys,
I was juste wondering why there are so much differences in quality between these two cards.

Its exaclty the same card but the rendering is not the same can somebody can explain why?
Thx in advance AI_195363.png Lux Moon.png
Maybe not very obvious here but can clearly see the differences when posted on bepis or kenzato

• Angry
Reactions: TheComrade

Kaweh

Oct 30, 2019
They look the same in my HS2 game, tried with and without DHH.
If it's really not that obvious, maybe take screenshots so we don't have to guess what differences you mean.
Well the first card looks like taken in hd
As the second one taken with an old phone.

Card are the same in game. But picture of card is not good.

I havent use hd card mod. In both case

Reactions: wilulana

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well the first card looks like taken in hd
As the second one taken with an old phone.

Card are the same in game. But picture of card is not good.

I havent use hd card mod. In both case
My little experiment is showing the resolution and quality differences of HDSaveCard settings.
HDSaveCard-LuxMoon.jpg
Setting from left to right: Large - Normal - Original

BUT: therefore we have different resolutions as you see in left bottom edge.
Your 2 cards have the same HS2 standard resolution 252x352.

I think rather the creator has cobbled together your right version in a picture program (Paint, IrfanView...) and placed it on the card with Card Image Replacer (Utility in BetterRepack).

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes