[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
I'm working on a VNGE scene, as usual it starts in with the "Casting", where I review my collection to find the most adequate and accurate one.
There are nice cards in my collection that I've harvested over the internet, Patreons, here in f95, scenes and so. Some cards have a nice and beautiful artwork, like Sykosys, Mr69, Daggoth, Pathos, Zota, KittyLord, etc but sometimes the cards came from Bepis, or Booru, and the uploader is "anonymus" (althougt sometimes they are from another artist) or I get them from an specific scene. Anyways, today I want to give credit to those talented artist. If YOU are the maker of the followings cards, or know who did it, please coment and I put a tag in the aforementioned cards to sort them in future uses.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PostScript:
Daggoth for example has a nice cards, I think I have all of them in original ArtWork (hope so), But if not, I am planning to put a customized CardFrame in theyr cards, lithe the following one:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
It's on my Game drive, and path is F:/Illusion/Honey Select 2
Skip "Illusion" to shorten the file pathes (F:/HS2)
If this doesn´t help make a new install.
And: don´t activate GraphicsMode and Better Anti Aliasing together, this may conflict

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Hi!
I'm working on a VNGE scene, as usual it starts in with the "Casting", where I review my collection to find the most adequate and accurate one.
There are nice cards in my collection that I've harvested over the internet, Patreons, here in f95, scenes and so. Some cards have a nice and beautiful artwork, like Sykosys, Mr69, Daggoth, Pathos, Zota, KittyLord, etc but sometimes the cards came from Bepis, or Booru, and the uploader is "anonymus" (althougt sometimes they are from another artist) or I get them from an specific scene. Anyways, today I want to give credit to those talented artist. If YOU are the maker of the followings cards, or know who did it, please coment and I put a tag in the aforementioned cards to sort them in future uses.

PostScript:
Daggoth for example has a nice cards, I think I have all of them in original ArtWork (hope so), But if not, I am planning to put a customized CardFrame in theyr cards, lithe the following one:
The last card looks an awful lot like a card or variant of a card I posted a number of pages back. I don't use that card background though.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8890578

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Kaseijin

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Hi!

PostScript:

I have a question. I intend an update for my freckles-mod, but I see, that most are still using the previous mods. Is it a question of taste or habit? If nobody is using it, I don't see a point in adding more useless stuff :sneaky:

check.png

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Reactions: qazeqaze

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I have a question. I intend an update for my freckles-mod, but I see, that most are still using the previous mods. Is it a question of taste or habit? If nobody is using it, I don't see a point in adding more useless stuff :sneaky:

View attachment 2350553
Hi!

I am not into creating cards (yet) I feel myself so dumb to make a good one from scratch. If someday I make one, I'm going to use the best mods available. Keep up the good work please!

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

View attachment 2350553
The ingame default freckles are vere insufficient, I´m using them from K1T0-K1TN.
According to your amazing previous makeup mods I would be absolutely delighted with a version of yours :p

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
The ingame default freckles are vere insufficient, I´m using them from K1T0-K1TN.
According to your amazing previous makeup mods I would be absolutely delighted with a version of yours :p
errm,.... :rolleyes:

It's in sideloader for a while ...
[HS2/AI] [Metaru] natural freckles v.1.0.0
One of my first mods, that's why I think of some additions and improvements. (under paints, preview has a bit much opacity to showcase)

prev.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheComrade

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
errm,.... :rolleyes:

It's in sideloader for a while ...
[HS2/AI] [Metaru] natural freckles v.1.0.0
One of my first mods, that's why I think of some additions and improvements. (under paints, preview has a bit much opacity to showcase)

View attachment 2351663
Hmmmm..........I only found these for face, in the same category are them from K1T0-K1TN
FrecklesDefault.jpg

For Body only there is one of you to find in Suntan
MetaruBodyFreckles.jpg

Although I have your [HS2/AI] [Metaru] natural freckles v.1.0.0 in my Sideloader Modpack - but where I find it in creator?

• Haha
Reactions: TheComrade

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
(under paints, ...
Hmmmm..........I only found these for face, in the same category are them from K1T0-K1TN
View attachment 2351937

For Body only there is one of you to find in Suntan
View attachment 2351939

Although I have your [HS2/AI] [Metaru] natural freckles v.1.0.0 in my Sideloader Modpack - but where I find it in creator?
(under paints, ...
Paints are more powerful, they are the only once with a texture slider for one more level of details.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes