[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
When we'll see subs for H Mode?
It´s impossible to know what she/he wants if you don't speak Japan!
Enyone kwons something?

Another creation: Chleo Pathrix. The Axterix secret love from Egipt. View attachment 2341080
I guess you´re writing about AI Shoujo.
I only know HS2 and there are english subtitles in BetterRepack included since I´m playing this (BR R4).
I don´t think AI BetterRepack has none.

Reactions: X_Factorial
Jun 26, 2022
When we'll see subs for H Mode?
It´s impossible to know what she/he wants if you don't speak Japan!
Enyone kwons something?
I guess you´re writing about AI Shoujo.
AI has subs that are generated by auto-translator as it seems, probably based on google translate.
But they're not during H scenes. I'm guessing those are stored in separate file that auto-translator doesn't know about.
Maybe I'll try find them if I'll have a time.

ds520

Jun 10, 2018
Hey all, I have an aggravating issue that I can't figure out here. One of Cunihinx's characters bugged out on me, and I can't figure out for the life of me why her face textures wound up so... wrong. It's like the texture superimposed a resized version of itself over the texture itself. I deleted and reinstalled the associated mods multiple times to no avail, and I'm out of ideas.

Forgive me for any formatting issues, I'm new to posting around here.

Capture.JPG

james0i

Jul 24, 2022
Hi, Can someone help me with creating a character card exactly like one of an image that i will send ?!.

Jan 2, 2019
this card was posted on Bepisdb (as anonymus) in hs2, im sharing the link cause the actual card is too big for the server, it uses velma mod from 73lac7c, has anyone else has it?

meretod

Sep 22, 2022
Does anyone know what might be culprit and causing this issue on hs2? Everytime i edit my card and save it as new, all the skin tones and clothing overlays and parts i made getting randomly changed. Like as example i add my character sneakers and sudden when i load my card again it changes to have white high heels. Really annoying issue, hope someone have solution to this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

meretod

Sep 22, 2022
Does anyone know what might be culprit and causing this issue on hs2? Everytime i edit my card and save it as new, all the skin tones and clothing overlays and parts i made getting randomly changed. Like as example i add my character sneakers and sudden when i load my card again it changes to have white high heels. Really annoying issue, hope someone have solution to this.
Nevermind, being victimized by Low IQ also a fucking moron. Had low SSD space. Issue solved.

Jun 26, 2022
Hi Plss Help me!
Does anyone have these cards? Or Information about the creator?

View attachment 2342947 View attachment 2342952
View attachment 2342954
Seems those are ZeithGz works (judging on the right uper corner of those pics), maybe they are here somewhere:

Anyone know how to remove tattoos?
If they are on body try Body -> Paint 1 and Paint 2, if on face then try Face -> Paint 1 and Paint 2.
Also tattoos may be as Overlays, try Body -> Overlays

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey all, I have an aggravating issue that I can't figure out here. One of Cunihinx's characters bugged out on me, and I can't figure out for the life of me why her face textures wound up so... wrong. It's like the texture superimposed a resized version of itself over the texture itself. I deleted and reinstalled the associated mods multiple times to no avail, and I'm out of ideas.

Forgive me for any formatting issues, I'm new to posting around here.

View attachment 2341873
Looks like you have missing the correct face mod. Cunihinx is known that he is packing the face sculpring and makeup into a zipmod file.
Look if in creator under Face/Facial Type/Skin a correct face thumbnail is shown.
The zipmod should be in mods/Sideloader Modpack/cunihinx or mods/Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2/cunihinx
Sideloader-Cunihinx.jpg

Reactions: Great_Old_One
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes