[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jul 28, 2022

Void8753

Mar 19, 2022
А почему мы не можем скачивать их? Соответственно и обмениватся!

ds520

Jun 10, 2018
Looks like you have missing the correct face mod. Cunihinx is known that he is packing the face sculpring and makeup into a zipmod file.
Look if in creator under Face/Facial Type/Skin a correct face thumbnail is shown.
The zipmod should be in mods/Sideloader Modpack/cunihinx or mods/Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2/cunihinx
View attachment 2344551
Thank you very much for your help, but this didn't fix it. I went and did a fresh reinstall of the game, and found the issue had resolved itself. It seems like it's interference from another unknown mod, as after reinstalling the up-to-date modlist from the BetterRepack mod updater, the problem reappeared. And seeing as that updater included like, 7gb of data, I'll likely never figure out which mod it is. Oh well. Either way, thanks again :)

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Thank you very much for your help, but this didn't fix it. I went and did a fresh reinstall of the game, and found the issue had resolved itself. It seems like it's interference from another unknown mod, as after reinstalling the up-to-date modlist from the BetterRepack mod updater, the problem reappeared. And seeing as that updater included like, 7gb of data, I'll likely never figure out which mod it is. Oh well. Either way, thanks again :)
Hey !
You know, I had that kind of problem with Update manager: First were the Hanmen Mods. In KKmanager the Hanmen mods were oudated and my cards doesn't load properly, after too much turns and headaches I fond the root problem: Put the Hanmen stuff in MyMods Folders and everytime KKmanager download that, I wipe out that sh*t.
Time after, the Hooh stuff: KK Manager insists in Get some oudated non-working assets, I once DL those in KK Manager and my male cards were dick amputed. I went straight to the source and made my own set of Hooh stuff. Same, I put that zipmods in MyMods folders.
And now, I had the issue with K1T0-K1TN mods: 3 days ago I updated my game via KK Manager, And recently found that some cards appear dark, well, Black. And my game saids that I have missing Zipmods, despiste I already have it! in the update I saw that those zipmods were replaced by, some "Updated" ones. and now I am looking for the right zipmods and ban those KK manager made me to install.
My advise is: When you ppl runs a search for updates, look carefully what zipmod going to be erased, go to the right folder and make a copy. if you foud some malfunction, put that zipmods in your personal folder, a.k.a MyMods.
Lesson Learned.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hey !
You know, I had that kind of problem with Update manager: First were the Hanmen Mods. In KKmanager the Hanmen mods were oudated and my cards doesn't load properly, after too much turns and headaches I fond the root problem: Put the Hanmen stuff in MyMods Folders and everytime KKmanager download that, I wipe out that sh*t.
Time after, the Hooh stuff: KK Manager insists in Get some oudated non-working assets, I once DL those in KK Manager and my male cards were dick amputed. I went straight to the source and made my own set of Hooh stuff. Same, I put that zipmods in MyMods folders.
And now, I had the issue with K1T0-K1TN mods: 3 days ago I updated my game via KK Manager, And recently found that some cards appear dark, well, Black. And my game saids that I have missing Zipmods, despiste I already have it! in the update I saw that those zipmods were replaced by, some "Updated" ones. and now I am looking for the right zipmods and ban those KK manager made me to install.
My advise is: When you ppl runs a search for updates, look carefully what zipmod going to be erased, go to the right folder and make a copy. if you foud some malfunction, put that zipmods in your personal folder, a.k.a MyMods.
Lesson Learned.
I rarely use KK Manager in full form now. I might run it to see what I'm missing, but then not let it make the changes as it can undo a lot of hard collecting work.

Jun 26, 2022
What game you play? I know that in AI some mods from modpack interfere with others while working well themself, I'm not sure if same is inHS2.
Those mods that I know are messing in AI I named here: https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r14-illusion.34853/post-9878860

Hey !
Lesson Learned.
I rarely use KK Manager in full form now. I might run it to see what I'm missing, but then not let it make the changes as it can undo a lot of hard collecting work.
KKManager is usefull but if you collect mods yourself too I suggest you to put those you download in separate folder in mods folder like My downloaded mods or something so updater will not delete them nor substitute them.

Also after each update and after downloading some mods myself manually I use KKManager to check if those mods I downloaded aren't doubled by those from modpack (button show same guid) and I manually decide which one I want game to load and disable the other.

And if you play AI and download HS2-only mods changed specially for that geme to work or you change mods yourself (like me) I suggest you to keep those in another separate folder and make sure their names are different than the original ones.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Hey !
Lesson Learned.
Those things happen, when you let, e.g Hoohs modding tool, do all the work on autopilot. When there's an update, the items in mods can be in a different order and get new IDs (fell for it myself ...). To avoid it, you can assign IDs manually and be on the safe side for the next update.

I for myself use a similyr method, I use an external folder in the drives root. You can tell the game to use any folder on your PC as additional mod-folder. That way, you also can use the same folder for several games: AI, HS2 and in my case, if you are running 2 instances of HS2 or testing your own mods (as written in my mods-guide). And if you do a fresh game install, just point the new game to that path.
11.PNG 02.PNG

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Oh,... and I have a new one. Call me boring, because it's again the old idea or call me Frankenstein, because I stitched her together from half a dozen inspirations, but I like her ;)
The overlay is slightly reworked, because there were 3 spots, that were bothering me ...

prev_Elly.png

PS: And ofc I had to promote my Eyelash mod:
[HS2/AI] [Metaru] Thin Eyelashes v 1.0.2

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes