[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Erica (Lab Rats 2 Mod)

0.png

Can I put you in my pocket and save you for later?
Cause you're too good to lose, you're the flavor I savor
Can I put you in my pocket and save you for later?
Cause you're the trouble I want, you're my troublemaker
--Grizfolk, "Troublemaker"

By special request of the modder who made 'er, here's Erica! This 4'11" cardio bunny is a fan favorite in the Lab Rats modding community, and not just because her quest unlocks a really "second wind" ability. Erica is busy with school and training for a marathon, so she's got no time for relationships... but she always has time for the strong, charismatic MC who takes charge in the locker room! (edited)

MODLIST AND CARD DL ON PATREON:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

spaceuni123

Oct 19, 2017
Mar 18, 2019
Hello, is there a Hanmen next gen textures free version? My gals all have black/grey skin without the mod, if there're any alternatives to fixing this, please tell me. Thanks my friends.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, is there a Hanmen next gen textures free version? My gals all have black/grey skin without the mod, if there're any alternatives to fixing this, please tell me. Thanks my friends.
Anyway u don´t need Hanmens skin, u can change to another skin u have (Body + Face). Maybe u need to save and reload to see the result.

Grey skin happens if the card uses Hanmen Skin/Shader and u haven´t activated GraphicsMod + SSS.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

X_Factorial

Sep 17, 2017
When we'll see subs for H Mode?
It´s impossible to know what she/he wants if you don't speak Japan!
Enyone kwons something?

Another creation: Chleo Pathrix. The Axterix secret love from Egipt. Chleo.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes