5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
2 overlays
if already uploaded here, sorry for double post :oops:
preview with Iris

1- tattoo
2- body skin - redness and spots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where do you stick overlays. I've seen everything else but Overlays and presets

fractalizer

Nov 17, 2022
hi all,
anyone have any decent , realistic, stretchmarks overlay?
something like this, but this is really basic rudimentary overlay....

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
anyone know where I can find tattoo packs? the tattoo overlays that came with the game dont have tattoos or atleast not any good ones
The Illusion Discord server has plenty in the Overlays thread.
Or you can find them on individual cards. I think Soulworker shared one on here a day or so back.

Reactions: turbojoe

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
FRIENDS, I HAVE DEFEATED THE SPAMMERS.
I wrote a script to prevent the site from loading the spammers on Kenzato who fill pages with stolen cards and garbage screenshots. Faster load times, less bullshit!
Info and instructions:

Sample page with spam removed (had to censor it for Patreon):
Update!
I just published a new version of this script. Added the following:
- you can now add your own names to the blacklist manually
jt4hzDj.png
- you will be notified if there is a new version!
ma3HFlU.png
This should be the last time I spam this script. Future updates will be detected by the script and announced on Patreon.

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Here's my completed Enid Sinclair / Emma Myers card. I spent the most time since the last preview working on and finalizing the hair. Thank you Velcrofly for pointing me in that direction (hadn't looked at the hair options that much before).
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10070426
Tried many different approaches to add colour to the original hair I had opted for, but ultimately swapped out part of it to closer match the references and make it easier for myself to modify. I tried changing the tips, using a mesh or multiple, and eventually gave up trying to make half the hair tinged pink and the other half purple (hair on left of face compared to right). Also, the body was slightly widened at the shoulders to closer match the references, but I kind of liked the body proportions I had and didn't want to spend a lot of time nitpicking with more fusions to end up with a more accurate card that I liked less. Jenna Ortega is about 5 feet tall, whereas Emma Myers is about 5 feet two inches, so this card is a tad taller than my Wednesday one.

The face of this card I owe to a fusion I made a long time ago. I liked the face I ended up with, but couldn't think of a way to use it until now. I've included one of the cards used in that fusion along with my new card and my DHH settings I've posted previously. I have yet to see someone else make an Enid Sinclair card, so I might be the first.

Sidenote: I did a comparison of Chloe Grace Moretz's face compared to Emma Myers, and I can definitely see the resemblence. Eyes are a bit smaller, face is a bit wider, same eyebrows, similar nose, similar eye shape, etc.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10069814
I may decide to work on a Hit-Girl card in the future...

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes