[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
FRIENDS, I HAVE DEFEATED THE SPAMMERS.
I wrote a script to prevent the site from loading the spammers on Kenzato who fill pages with stolen cards and garbage screenshots. Faster load times, less bullshit!
Info and instructions:

Sample page with spam removed (had to censor it for Patreon):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure this defeats spammers. Since I'm not into coding and I can't write a single line :) my opinion is not very important. Surely the absence of moderation at kenzato can not be replaced. Simply blocking certain users solves just half of the problem. There are some who post plain images in the cards' sections and this is annoying too. Or the case when someone decides to share all his (most of the times shitty) cards at once ... sometimes hundreds of them ... So ... are you able to write a script blocking the "empty" images in cards' sections?

Second issue :)
The so called "Demon seeker" has lot's of names and is changing them quite often. Here are some of them:
Milky
MissMadamLulu
MatureRavenMilf - recent
MadamLulu
Fantasy Heaven
Lilitu4U
Elf Butt Seeker
Cuss Mushroom
Queen Liliana
Sam Ass Aran
DemonSeeker
Elf-Demon Channel
DemonQueen89
Elfsy
ElfAnal89
MorrowindForever
Sloomalah
... This is only solvable by a proper site moderation - he posts also at some discord channels, but not that pile of she_it. At db.bepis he/she posts mostly as anonymous and sometimes as Lilitu4U

Another fine jerk - Hooly_mooly ... :) 55 images - not even a single card ...

Justtrashthis

Jul 29, 2021
FRIENDS, I HAVE DEFEATED THE SPAMMERS.
I wrote a script to prevent the site from loading the spammers on Kenzato who fill pages with stolen cards and garbage screenshots. Faster load times, less bullshit!
Info and instructions:

Sample page with spam removed (had to censor it for Patreon):
On the surface this looks like it'll work, for awhile, but the spammer in question has multiple accounts and is frequently changing the display name, as well as infrequently changing the username. Does the script have to be updated every time they change display/username?

is /natesteiner222 who has changed their username, who has a known additional account /morrowind4ever and tretete has mentioned many of the display names they've changed.

Reactions: Dagg0th

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Beautiful! thank you CttCJim

I think you need to add the following:
  1. DemonSeeker -
  2. Sykosis - worst spammer ever
Morrowind4ever I agree - he has raped my Lady Death :devilish:

But how do you come up with Sykosis o_O:eek:
As akumakazama said he has his own perfect style and is one of the most skilled creators we have - he doesn´t need to use others work!

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
I often get the extra card being added to female folder, but normally my character adds experience.
Did you just try once or a few different things?
Also have you checked the new card in female folder? When that happens for me it is that one that has the experience added. I then switch that one into the group instead of the previous one.
Yes mate, tried more than one. Like you say, the one in the subfolder will stay in the group until you swap them over

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
On the surface this looks like it'll work, for awhile, but the spammer in question has multiple accounts and is frequently changing the display name, as well as infrequently changing the username. Does the script have to be updated every time they change display/username?

is /natesteiner222 who has changed their username, who has a known additional account /morrowind4ever and tretete has mentioned many of the display names they've changed.
I'll keep up with the list as best I can. Ultimately it's a neverending arms race as with all spam.

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019

Update: I'm going to change it to be based on the URL instead of the name. That way a name change won't do anything. Give me a few minutes :)

P(y)gmalion

Feb 15, 2022
Sasha from Cyberpunk (Runner and Casual)

HS2_2023-02-10-13-16-01-408.png

It's me again
like I solved all the problems, the shaders are standard

non-authentic version, other tattoos and features:

1) changing texture of the hologram depending on the amount of clothing (micro-problems with clipping, solved very easily by changing the clothing status)

2) neon
lots of neon

CARD #1: Sasha Casual.png

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Not sure this defeats spammers. Since I'm not into coding and I can't write a single line :) my opinion is not very important. Surely the absence of moderation at kenzato can not be replaced. Simply blocking certain users solves just half of the problem. There are some who post plain images in the cards' sections and this is annoying too. Or the case when someone decides to share all his (most of the times shitty) cards at once ... sometimes hundreds of them ... So ... are you able to write a script blocking the "empty" images in cards' sections?

Second issue :)
The so called "Demon seeker" has lot's of names and is changing them quite often. Here are some of them:
Milky
MissMadamLulu
MatureRavenMilf - recent
MadamLulu
Fantasy Heaven
Lilitu4U
Elf Butt Seeker
Cuss Mushroom
Queen Liliana
Sam Ass Aran
DemonSeeker
Elf-Demon Channel
DemonQueen89
Elfsy
ElfAnal89
MorrowindForever
Sloomalah
... This is only solvable by a proper site moderation - he posts also at some discord channels, but not that pile of she_it. At db.bepis he/she posts mostly as anonymous and sometimes as Lilitu4U

Another fine jerk - Hooly_mooly ... :) 55 images - not even a single card ...
This is a great list! I wonder how many are renames. I've changed the script. It now bans by URL instead.

PLEASE DOWNLOAD V0.2 FROM .

If you have a spammer's profile URL, let me know.

Jun 26, 2022
in addition, i have created yet another character directly with the new body model.

for this one i would like your opinion with which hairstyle it works better ???????

Long hair, definitely.

Jun 26, 2022
something funny for in between to pass the time :alien:
the card is not from me and has been shared on the net for some time.
i only changed it slightly and adjusted the proportions.
( installed under male folder - ! )

View attachment 2382696

You said your friend is a guy?
Perhaps he'd like to meet some nice girl of his race?
AISChaF_20230212161034627.png

I've loaded your card as female and tweaked a tiny bit

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Raya
... finally :)
(3 more slightly different versions will follow)
Raya 0a.png

big card -
gallery -

p.s.: since someone asked about the clothing ... here -

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes