[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
last update for today
a few more game-scenes, which I am currently reworking in display and lighting

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Impressive.
Btw there is a separate Scene Sharing thread here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
I spent quite a bit of time finalizing my Wednesday Addams/Jenna Ortega card, such as adjusting the eyes. I also included my last updated version of M3GAN. Because I thought it was fitting, I set both their birthdays to October 13th. Despite the name 'Wednesday,' my mind assumes they were both born on a Friday... for reasons. My DHH settings are included. The one with "new model" in the name is just the same one but with a black background I use for taking screenshots and fine-tuning. I've included a slightly modified version of Kaseijin's "Hailey" card as well (the original is also included, and has a pink background). I've included some (not all) of the cards I used during fusions.

Special thanks to turbojoe for supplying my new card frame.

P(y)gmalion

Feb 15, 2022
97% finished what I wanted to do
I was in such a hurry that I forgot to change the shaders

(my version): HS2_2023-02-10-13-12-45-303.png HS2_2023-02-10-13-26-46-746.png
as they say, I'm just informing
considering how cold people perceive my cards, it's better to share the coordinate?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
preview of the next update

already a somewhat older character of mine, now relaunched

Jun San

card comes with my next update :cool:
There needs to be an emoji for "waiting eagerly for your next update" :)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
as they say, I'm just informing
considering how cold people perceive my cards, it's better to share the coordinate?
Nevermind, tastes are different - as I can see on my few creations.
The main goal should be you are satysfied by your work :D

And belonging to the coordinates: everyone can save the costume from the card for himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vyrmis

JohnDyr

Feb 6, 2020
Stupid question but is it the problem of cards or what? Cant seem to progress with a lot of girls the stats like sex and others arent being raised at all after multiple encounters even went to sleep thought it was maybe cause i didnt sleep but wasnt that

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Morning all and thanks to @Velcrofly for the info

it is active full moon with me and thus the time for ghosts and all other forms of the night :devilish:

so today there is a vampire update of a card, i found on the net a while ago (org. werewolf)

So here comes my version of the map

Alice - Moon

have fun with her :ROFLMAO:
If I´m not wrong your Werewolf is named Luna and from Jvalent2 https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8212696
or under the name Shells on Booru (page 3)

He has some other amazing creations there!

I like Luna too :D and also your Rework

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Stupid question but is it the problem of cards or what? Cant seem to progress with a lot of girls the stats like sex and others arent being raised at all after multiple encounters even went to sleep thought it was maybe cause i didnt sleep but wasnt that
Oh oh - you´re not the first one posting this issue, unfortunately I can´t remember if ther was a solution for this.

Indeed the stats of a girl are saved on the cards, but the reason for no progress is in your game and not the card itself.
Maybe you have a bad install - did you place the game on top of a drive for shortest file pathes and possibly not C:/..............example D:/HS2?
Did you have any error messages while extracting?

JohnDyr

Feb 6, 2020
Its currently in C:/downloads dont remember having any error while extracting the game is runing fine tho i have deleted a lot of sideloader mods maps and clothes but only those and no important files

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Its currently in C:/downloads dont remember having any error while extracting the game is runing fine tho i have deleted a lot of sideloader mods maps and clothes but only those and no important files
If you have another drive I recommend to change.
Supposedly there may conflicts with restrictions of the operating system occur if you have the game on the same drive.

Kaweh

Oct 30, 2019
The cards must be in the folder female.
If you just roam around no xp will be gained but if you aks for a specific girl, a new card will be created/put in the female folder.

All cards not it this folder wont gain xp.

I dont know why but its like that

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The cards must be in the folder female.
If you just roam around no xp will be gained but if you aks for a specific girl, a new card will be created/put in the female folder.

All cards not it this folder wont gain xp.

I dont know why but its like that
Not sure how you´ve meant this.

You can only start a H-scene with girls assigned to a group.
If you Edit Group you only can choose cards located in UserData/chara/female or in a subfolder of female.

I tried now but can´t pic a card outside of female folder :rolleyes:

As I understood JohnDyr he has installed the whole game in C:/downloads.

Kaweh

Oct 30, 2019
Not sure how you´ve meant this.

You can only start a H-scene with girls assigned to a group.
If you Edit Group you only can choose cards located in UserData/chara/female or in a subfolder of female.

I tried now but can´t pic a card outside of female folder :rolleyes:

As I understood JohnDyr he has installed the whole game in C:/downloads.
Well i wasnt clear i confess.
so if you assign a girl from female folder everything will works perfectly.
if you assign a girl from an other folder it wont gain xp unless you choose her directly(will create a new card in female folder)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes