[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Myra (Lab Rats 2 Mod)

0.png

Everyone's favorite gamer chick, Myrabelle, is here to train for the big eSports tournament. She's a little annoyed at first when she catches you staring at her ass, but after a while she gives in and shows you her tattoo. The cafe is pretty empty, so she closes up shop and offers to let you help her train her focus...
Once again thanks to modder Starbuck for making such a great character, and the LR2Mod discord for help with the fine details! I'm really pleased with how she turned out here.
card at:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lichkingnivek

Mar 24, 2022
attempt no.2

slowly it is taking shape !

in addition, i have created yet another character directly with the new body model.

for this one i would like your opinion with which hairstyle it works better ???????

Really like the face of blonde one

Riftrdagon

Nov 10, 2020
Hey can someone send me Link cards am making traps or sissies cards, also if you guys have characters in mind that want to be turn into sissies am open to options

Jun 26, 2022
Here's my completed Enid Sinclair / Emma Myers card. I spent the most time since the last preview working on and finalizing the hair. Thank you Velcrofly for pointing me in that direction (hadn't looked at the hair options that much before).
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10070426
Tried many different approaches to add colour to the original hair I had opted for, but ultimately swapped out part of it to closer match the references and make it easier for myself to modify. I tried changing the tips, using a mesh or multiple, and eventually gave up trying to make half the hair tinged pink and the other half purple (hair on left of face compared to right). Also, the body was slightly widened at the shoulders to closer match the references, but I kind of liked the body proportions I had and didn't want to spend a lot of time nitpicking with more fusions to end up with a more accurate card that I liked less. Jenna Ortega is about 5 feet tall, whereas Emma Myers is about 5 feet two inches, so this card is a tad taller than my Wednesday one.

The face of this card I owe to a fusion I made a long time ago. I liked the face I ended up with, but couldn't think of a way to use it until now. I've included one of the cards used in that fusion along with my new card and my DHH settings I've posted previously. I have yet to see someone else make an Enid Sinclair card, so I might be the first.

Sidenote: I did a comparison of Chloe Grace Moretz's face compared to Emma Myers, and I can definitely see the resemblence. Eyes are a bit smaller, face is a bit wider, same eyebrows, similar nose, similar eye shape, etc.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10069814
I may decide to work on a Hit-Girl card in the future...
Nice work but you forgot about her claws

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qazeqaze

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Want a good futa character, anyone who has a Junker Queen card?
Dont matter if its female i can change it anyway.

Also is there like a whole set of game character cards?

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Nice work but you forgot about her claws
So I've never seen the show... but should have realized since I was aware she is a werewolf. I um, adjusted the nails but since I couldn't find an option to colour each individual nail like in various reference images, I opted to cheat a bit and chose some nails I thought would more or less fit the colour theme, and her. I also gave her proper fangs. Lastly, my original preview image of Enid racked up more than twice the number of likes than my finished card. Due to this, I dug deeper, and found a way to use the original hair I had and properly so the sides didn't glitch. I couldn't colour match the purple tint I used, even when using the same colour values (I was unable to use an alpha channel, doing this based on a mesh, rather than a tip colour which didn't seem to do anything in this case). If you prefer the previous version, you could always swap the hair from my earlier iteration so you keep the new nails (Note: You'd need to manually adjust the position of the hair clip though...).

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes