[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have a question if anyone could answer. If I separate my cards into folders, will that speed my game up?
In addition to Sykosis I´m using subfolders to better organize my girls - some subfolders for favorite creators (like Sykosis :D), new input, testarea, a WIP folder for those cards I have more to tweak for my taste, or special character cards like Ahri or 2B.......

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Are you using photoshop to make this, if you are I can tell you how to put a glow around your picture.
Gimp and Paint.net.
Gimp is a horror to learn, but for now I need it for making transparent Background, rest I´m doing in Paint.net - much easier and self-explanatory to handle.

Reactions: Sykosis

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I have a question if anyone could answer. If I separate my cards into folders, will that speed my game up?
I separate my cards into folders for my own ease of finding. But they are still all under userdata/chara/female/ so as I understand it that doesn't speed the game up.
Some people store cards they are not working on/playing with away from the chara/female folder and move them in and out as they need. Seemingly that improves game speed.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Last edited:

noob2001

Jul 12, 2021
Does anyone make cards out of these? All your post, any thing come of them. I am just on pg 370 /678. If they are posted sorry for asking.
Ai - Jeri Lynn Ryan (33) (4K-HD) (BORG) RE.ACTOR (newly revised)

001.JPG

Card
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ai - Jeri Lynn Ryan (53) (4K-HD) RE.ACTOR (newly revised)

002.JPG

Card

Last edited:

pcman89

Feb 5, 2023
Hi companies, I hope you are in good shape, it's time to set up
View attachment 2366615 View attachment 2366616 View attachment 2366617 View attachment 2366618
enjoy!
Question I am missing two mods for Harley Quinn classic the 1st is called Rxe_modified_nun_ascset, and the 2nd is Hm.fm.01 any idea where to find those?

Here2Fap3

Sep 20, 2020
Here's a quick preview of a Jenna Ortega variant of Wednesday Addams I'm working on. As always, starting with fusions. However, a ton of modifications to try and match the face as best I can to the reference image I've chosen. Let me know what you think.
Looks good so far but the eyes are not quite right yet. The shape of the inner corner especially. I suggest playing around with the bone mod window to change the eye shape!

Reactions: qazeqaze
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes