[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Zargann

May 1, 2018
Does anyone know what shirt is used for W's card here? I cannot for the life of me find it, any kind of help would be appreciated!
Linked the card as well, if it helps somehow!
99080572_p7.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheComrade

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone know what shirt is used for W's card here? I cannot for the life of me find it, any kind of help would be appreciated!
Linked the card as well, if it helps somehow!
View attachment 2386536
Good idea - so I could test it out.
It is the standard T-Shirt (different length available) + a Clothes Overlay, which is saved on the card.

If you want to use this on another character, you have 2 options:
1) Save the whole Costume Card into a folder for example UserData/Coordinate/female/Extras (create this subfolder, so you can find your own Costume saves easier), then Load this costume to your new character and change the other cloth parts as you like.
2) Export the overlay to a folder where you can easy find it and load it when u use the standard T-Shirt.

T-Shirt1.jpg T-Shirt2.jpg

Zargann

May 1, 2018
Good idea - so I could test it out.
It is the standard T-Shirt (different length available) + a Clothes Overlay, which is saved on the card.

If you want to use this on another character, you have 2 options:
1) Save the whole Costume Card into a folder for example UserData/Coordinate/female/Extras (create this subfolder, so you can find your own Costume saves easier), then Load this costume to your new character and change the other cloth parts as you like.
2) Export the overlay to a folder where you can easy find it and load it when u use the standard T-Shirt.

View attachment 2386859 View attachment 2386860
Aaaah okay, that explains it, thank you very much, friend! I thought I was stupid and was looking everywhere for the non-existent mod, but it seems it was just the overlay I had overlooked, completely, haha. Many thanks!

Reactions: turbojoe

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Not sure this defeats spammers. Since I'm not into coding and I can't write a single line :) my opinion is not very important. Surely the absence of moderation at kenzato can not be replaced. Simply blocking certain users solves just half of the problem. There are some who post plain images in the cards' sections and this is annoying too. Or the case when someone decides to share all his (most of the times shitty) cards at once ... sometimes hundreds of them ... So ... are you able to write a script blocking the "empty" images in cards' sections?

Second issue :)
The so called "Demon seeker" has lot's of names and is changing them quite often. Here are some of them:
Milky
MissMadamLulu
MatureRavenMilf - recent
MadamLulu
Fantasy Heaven
Lilitu4U
Elf Butt Seeker
Cuss Mushroom
Queen Liliana
Sam Ass Aran
DemonSeeker
Elf-Demon Channel
DemonQueen89
Elfsy
ElfAnal89
MorrowindForever
Sloomalah
... This is only solvable by a proper site moderation - he posts also at some discord channels, but not that pile of she_it. At db.bepis he/she posts mostly as anonymous and sometimes as Lilitu4U

Another fine jerk - Hooly_mooly ... :) 55 images - not even a single card ...
So I went looking and I think these are mostly all the same account. I'm now blocking his profile URL instead of his name, should help.

As for clearing out non-card images... that's hard because there's no way to know until you download the .png file. HS2's data is all at the *end* of the file, *after* the PNG's EOF notation. So I'm gonna say a soft "no" to being able to do that, for now.

If you just wanted to block someone you don't like the cards of, you can always grab the blacklist file from github, insert its contents in your copy of the script, and then add their profile.

Hope that helps!

Oh and yeah the worst thing about Hooly_Mooly... I'm pretty sure he actually has cards of those characters. They look like HS2 renders. So it's doubly annoying.

Reactions: Sykosis and tretete

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Update: I'm going to change it to be based on the URL instead of the name. That way a name change won't do anything. Give me a few minutes :)
Further update: checked BepisDB, looks like lilitu has been posting anonymously instead, so I'm not sure I can help with that.

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Here's a preview of my Enid Sinclair / Emma Myers card I'm working on. If anyone can do a better job at replicating the outfit using existing clothes by way of texture/colour matching, I'd be appreciative if you'd share. I know the sweater isn't accurate (nor the hair colour at the tips), but as far as I'm able, I couldn't locate another sweater in HS2 that looked like it was made of the same material and had a similar shape to my reference image. It bugged me that both the skirt, and the sweater, should technicially have 3 colours each, and I couldn't figure out how to make more than two (hence why I opted to use a gradient on the sweater to try and fudge it).

Let me know what you think, as well as if you have any suggestions. I didn't mention this before, but I've never actually seen an episode of Wednesday...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Here's a preview of my Enid Sinclair / Emma Myers card I'm working on. If anyone can do a better job at replicating the outfit using existing clothes by way of texture/colour matching, I'd be appreciative if you'd share. I know the sweater isn't accurate (nor the hair colour at the tips), but as far as I'm able, I couldn't locate another sweater in HS2 that looked like it was made of the same material and had a similar shape to my reference image. It bugged me that both the skirt, and the sweater, should technicially have 3 colours each, and I couldn't figure out how to make more than two (hence why I opted to use a gradient on the sweater to try and fudge it).

Let me know what you think, as well as if you have any suggestions. I didn't mention this before, but I've never actually seen an episode of Wednesday...
First off....Your work is beautiful. I am new here but are we judging how close you got to her likeness or over all closeness. My thing is can i recognize her without the clothes, not nude but if given other clothing can i still see Emma. Cause right now with a little tweeking you could say she Chloe Grace.

Still I look foward to the release.

Reactions: qazeqaze

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
Is it okay to post preview images from time to time, prior to releasing a finished card?
You can also use the X random images category but you kinda loose a bit of visibility and exposure.

I guess first time sharing something here, i wanted to create a younger version of a character found in a scene, things ended up with something not really fidel to the original but it was worth the efforts so enjoy.

A little bit of preview in a scene from 55b55

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021

I didn't know the actress or character before your post, but it looks a pretty good likeness to me.

One idea regarding the hair - you may be able to use the Mesh option. It doesn't seem to be available for every hair type but, where it is, it enables you to create different roots or to add highlights / streaks depending on the option you select and the effect you are looking for.
Happy to have a play on your behalf if you want.

Wanere

May 29, 2021
it's meter time in ninja!

Sakura Haruno Selected.png

nerine a female journalist!

Nerine - one piece.png Nerine one piece 04.png

Last edited:

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
So I went looking and I think these are mostly all the same account. I'm now blocking his profile URL instead of his name, should help.

As for clearing out non-card images... that's hard because there's no way to know until you download the .png file. HS2's data is all at the *end* of the file, *after* the PNG's EOF notation. So I'm gonna say a soft "no" to being able to do that, for now.

If you just wanted to block someone you don't like the cards of, you can always grab the blacklist file from github, insert its contents in your copy of the script, and then add their profile.

Hope that helps!

Oh and yeah the worst thing about Hooly_Mooly... I'm pretty sure he actually has cards of those characters. They look like HS2 renders. So it's doubly annoying.
It's not that interesting :) but my favorite flooder has a new name ;) "Shoyi"
I'm sure he/she/it is here too under a different name :)

for comparison - and

His cards are ok, but too many and combined with lots of previews ... aside the "stolen" ones.
There is a strange type of guys who insist on putting piles of images/cards all the time on top of everyone else's ... and I still don't understand this.
Do they have a life outside this "game"? :) ... Damn! it takes time and effort to produce such amount of pictures...

p.s. link replaced

Last edited:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
It's not that interesting :) but my favorite flooder has a new name ;) "Shoyi"
I'm sure he/she/it is here too under a different name :)

for comparison - and

His cards are ok, but too many and combined with lots of previews ... aside the "stolen" ones.
There is a strange type of guys who insist on putting piles of images/cards all the time on top of everyone else's ... and I still don't understand this.
Do they have a life outside this "game"? :) ... Damn! it takes time and effort to produce such amount of pictures...
The kenzato link you posted is broken.
I'm only going to block the people who flood previews with no cards, and the people who post stolen cards. Not sure if your guy fits the bill there. But there's nothing stopping you from doing a custom blacklist!

Hmm... I think I'll update the script to allow a mix of community and custom blacklist, so you can have my blocks AND add some of your own. Probably tomorrow night I'll do that.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes