[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
Gimp and Paint.net.
Gimp is a horror to learn, but for now I need it for making transparent Background, rest I´m doing in Paint.net - much easier and self-explanatory to handle.
I use a mix of both gimp and photoshop to get the effects I want, Gimp is far easier to select by colour compared to Photoshop, but Photoshop does curved text far easier.

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Looks good so far but the eyes are not quite right yet. The shape of the inner corner especially. I suggest playing around with the bone mod window to change the eye shape!
I'm going to have see if I have bone mod installed. I've never played around with it before. Thanks for the suggestion.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hello
after a long break - I am finally back here.
unfortunately with a new account, because my old here was hacked and for months no real contact with the support worked.

no matter - am again here

to the new one.
my akt. character - Cloe
inspired by scenes of the artist - gerhard winter
Card will come as soon as the Card-profil is finalized

in the meantime, i can uploud the scenes and card´s from gerhard here, if there is instresse for it, because he puts down great works

I wish everyone much fun with it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ps.
revised models of his card's from me follow :ROFLMAO:
So welcome back - have a good time.

Looking at your "Dark Cloe" I´m curious what to come :D

Scronk

Aug 5, 2022
Does anyone have the Doppelganger cards?

I tried to follow his patreon but it's not active anymore, couldn't find the cards in his discord, on twitter, etc. Looked all over and couldn't find them myself.

his inactive patreon
his twitter

Specifically looking for this card.
View attachment 2376963
I think I got this one from the discord a while back, but I'm pretty sure this is what you're looking for.
Emilia.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes