[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
can anyone tell me if there are cards from popular games here on F95? for example lets say ann from BigBrother or something like that.... it would be great to start some sort of modding community for those games based on HS2/AIS

I have for example some cards for FemLife by Mr.Saturn https://f95zone.to/threads/femlife-v0-91-fix-mr_saturn.47395/

i tried to mod/edit some pics, but im really bad. perhaps use some premade cards and edit some eyes and shapes here and there would be great.

The mom and aunt from Incest Story, made by me

Edit:

I also did several characters from Lab Rats

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
hello guys, can someone link me some android or female robot? Thank you so much
Here's almost 400 cards in my " " folder. (1.3GB)

Bonus: Here's my . (only 345MB, because I didn't keep those weirdly massive Rebeccas people were making. Loli's not my thing anyway, I usually keep those in a folder to be changed into dwarves and gnomes.)

Most cards are unmodified from source. Some I have tweaked. I usually preview any card I download, fix any bugs (like AI uncensors giving HS2 girls weird muscle arms), and remove penises.

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
hello guys, can someone link me some android or female robot? Thank you so much

all sorts of transparent mucus and robots, no guarantee for completeness:cool:
Remember when you take the next jelly out of the fridge

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sykosis

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Ok Lets have some fun...

I suck at naming my cards, So the first in format response to this post will get to name her & pick her personality and traits. See below.

View attachment 2490219

Name:
Personality:
Quirk:
Mood:
Kink:

PS She will be out tomorrow morning ... IF she gets details by then :geek:(y)
Name: Rebecca
(others pending... she just looks like a "Rebecca" to me)

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Angel Heart v2.0 - HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode

ABSOLUTLEY REQUIRES A FULLY UPDATED SIDELOADER

Angel Heart.png

Required Mods

CARD

Have Fun & If anything is missing let me know
Thanks
jvalent2 for the name, no affiliation with the manga or anime
see here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10368288

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
How do we find a card in the Arca Live? This website is new to me...
Filter for Hs2/AI or Preset

Preset tends to give more actual cards.
Then as a for instance this page shows a screenshot and 2 cards

Normally on this site you have to click on the cards to expnd them then save them

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
I have a question, can you locate the zipmods file from the item ( clothes ) ingame ? i have these two item that i want to delete, one is Yorha B2 ( MCM82 already released a better version of Yorha Commander outfit and i dun like this Yorha B2 ), the othe is named "Top" .However when i searched for the name in the mods folder, its appear that the item in name game can be different from the zipmod file name.So is there a way to locate the zipmod file of the item ingame or ... you have to search for every single zipmod file manually and recheck it ingame ??? Top.png Yorha B2.png

Justtrashthis

Jul 29, 2021

If you use better repack locate the KKmanager and you can search all the mods loaded with side loader. The "top" is quite literally just named 2b_top.

The KKManager also will tell you whats contained in the zipmod, some times they'll have preview pictures for easy confirmation.
Alternatively you can use a zip manager like 7zip to open the zipmod to look through the folders and find the manifest, thumbnails, or the cvs file.

Last edited:

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Angel Heart v2.0 - HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode

ABSOLUTLEY REQUIRES A FULLY UPDATED SIDELOADER

View attachment 2490309

Required Mods

CARD
View attachment 2490311

Have Fun & If anything is missing let me know
Thanks
jvalent2 for the name

In other words we have to upgrade to v12 of HS2? I don't like upgrading unless the current version i have 11 doesn't work. I am hesitant with all the issues i've seen pop 0p with people upgrading such as cards not working right etc.

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021

If you use better repack locate the KKmanager and you can search all the mods loaded with side loader. The "top" is quite literally just named 2b_top.

The KKManager also will tell you whats contained in the zipmod, some times they'll have preview pictures for easy confirmation.
Alternatively you can use a zip manager like 7zip to open the zipmod to look through the folders and find the manifest, thumbnails, or the cvs file.
Yup, i just find out about the 2b_top, 2b_bottom zipmod mannually ( 15 mins of my live ) :)))). But noted, thank you, i will search the other one with KKmanager.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Filter for Hs2/AI or Preset

Preset tends to give more actual cards.
Then as a for instance this page shows a screenshot and 2 cards

Normally on this site you have to click on the cards to expnd them then save them
I hate this site cause my VPN never works no matter the server IN KOREA i use. I can't view it. Side note I think they perfer it that way because going through the comments in yuki portal (using Google Translate) they really don't like people taking their cards and uploading on easier sites like bepis. If we could find a work around that would be great. I use Cyberghost

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
In other words we have to upgrade to v12 of HS2? I don't like upgrading unless the current version i have 11 doesn't work. I am hesitant with all the issues i've seen pop 0p with people upgrading such as cards not working right etc.
I'm using version 10 and it opens up fine.
After too many fusions to count, including fusions from cards I previously made developed through yet other fusions... did I say "fusions" yet? ...my card is finally at a place I consider complete and post-worthy.

Inspired by Raelynn by Sykosis:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10296349

I present to you, my girl, Victoria Grace:
Attached are the cards I used in fusions. The Hailey card is a slightly modified version I altered from the work of someone else. It is definitely too close to the original for me to claim credit for it, though I did use it here.

I lean heavy into DHH rather than SSS, and I've included my preferred DHH settings.

Let me know what you think.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes