[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
But questionis I cannot get the “ Malenia mod by Noble_Kale ”,It seems important to the Chara.
The post of this mod is already expired.
Here you go

- Directions unrar and put the zipmods into mymods and the user data stuff into corresponding folders

My Link will expire in 5 days - I need the mega space - Sorry

Have Fun

Last edited:

2887#0

Mar 27, 2023
Here you go

- Directions unrar and put the zipmods into mymods and the user data stuff into corresponding folders

Have Fun
How did you get that?Some secret net or something else?

Last edited:

2887#0

Mar 27, 2023
Here you go

Have Fun
Did you join a patron of the mod maker or just support something of him?

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Hey guys it is my first time playing honey select 2 and I am trying to create 2 characters one a yakuza another a Gothic one and I really want to add a lot of tattoos to their bodies but the game allows only 2 and the ones in the over lay files are bland
So I was redirected here from the main thread of the game to ask for some overlay tattoos
If it's not a hassle can someone pls provide a bunch of overlay tattoos
Sorry for bothering you guys:HideThePain:

Reactions: Rojack78

Rojack78

Sep 11, 2018
Hey guys it is my first time playing honey select 2 and I am trying to create 2 characters one a yakuza another a Gothic one and I really want to add a lot of tattoos to their bodies but the game allows only 2 and the ones in the over lay files are bland
So I was redirected here from the main thread of the game to ask for some overlay tattoos
HI u can download overlay tattoo to add tattoo on full body

Reactions: Sykosis

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Not successful with my discord guide https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10402083?

Anyway here I have something you should make:
Go to this thread (remember this site - very useful to search for cards) and download the cards you like.
Load a character in chara maker, go to Body/Skin Overlays and say "Export current texture"
Overlay-Tattoo.jpg

The tattoo should be saved in UserData/Overlays.
I recommend to create an own subfolder for this to find them easier.

I will also try to provide to you what I´ve collected til now, but berfore I have to sort them out and create a zip file.
See you later

Edit: just seen your posting here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10404094 (y)

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Not successful with my discord guide https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10402083?

Go to this thread (remember this site - very useful to search for cards) and download the cards you like.
Load a character in chara maker, go to Body/Skin Overlays and say "Export current texture"
View attachment 2501739

I will also try to provide to you what I´ve collected til now, but berfore I have to sort them out and create a zip file.
See you later

Edit: just seen your posting here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10404094 (y)
I was successful with the discord part lol
But finding tattoos there was taking so much time
So I thought of looking for a pre made pack full of tattoos just like this one
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-4964338

Reactions: turbojoe

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022

View attachment 2501739

See you later

Oh my God that's exactly the type of website I was looking for and even gives a preview of the tattoos thanks you so much

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Here is the announced tattoo pack, what I´ve collected from discord yet
Overlay files including pics how girl looks like and sometimes docs for usage.

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
Sasckya Porto

GFX Mod version requires Hanmens Shader V2.0 and Deepdive Eyes.

DHH version uses Deepdive Eyes

HS2_2023-02-26-16-57-20-750.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SSS

DHH

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
So I've gotten the Malenia mod (thanks Sykosis) bur her skin textures and body are rather messed up, is there something else I need or are they just bested?

View attachment 2502411
That's what she looked like after I killed her in 6.9 seconds

Ill Look into it

Ok so I looked at Malenia and she uses her own uncensor mod, meaning if you remove her gloves or boots she will become an amputee
Make sure the mods are in the HS2 mymods folder - The uncensor is included in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10402579

In game having sex with her make sure the Gloves and Boots STAY ON at all times

I tried to force it with visibility rules and could not get it working, so I scrapped it. Please feel free to teach me

Nude Card
HS2ChaF_20230328193608005.png
Full outfit
HS2ChaF_20230328195059412.png

I take no credit for the card, it was made by Noble Kale
Have Fun

PS My next card Joanna Tan From Gun Honey - Requested by Synalon (Realistic version) - Coming Friday - I hope

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
So I've gotten the Malenia mod (thanks Sykosis) bur her skin textures and body are rather messed up, is there something else I need or are they just bested?

View attachment 2502411
Looking closely at you plugin settings (lower right corner) I can tell your on a VERY old version of HS2 - Which is likely why your having problems
Consider getting the newest version which is available here
The Newest version is selected on the left side Pick Honey Select 2 DX
Pick Full Pack Download method on the right side and find release Honey Select 2 DX R12

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes