[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Butterscotch (Card Edit)

View attachment 2497711
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cards, previews, modlist:

Please consider supporting me for more lovely and unique ladies :)
It udderly had to be a woman (horny at that). Because cowboys are bull. You know, male cows are bulls? Get it? The nice part is, with the cow bell, you are can hear her.... ahem.... coming. I guess I'll saddle off now. Before I go though.... is the milk free?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm thinking of subscribing to a Patreon which has 100+ cards and some scenes of popular characters in video games and anime.
DM me if you might be interested, I can show you the Patreon account and if you like what you see we can split some of the cost.
This list of Velcro https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10350680 isn´t sufficient for you?

I´ve collected hundreds of cards (actually 250 left to play after intensively selection) on these sites and also here all for free :D

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021

TCO

Apr 14, 2020
Only 250! That must be an intensive selection process. I am closing in on 6000 and this is still amateur numbers compared to some. :)
Oh and here i thought i was weird for only having about 200. Usually i only take the cards that i like and suit my own tastes. Like i won't take any traps, futas, meme cards, lolis etc and if i think i can look/play with them for a long time. That's essentially my selection process.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
I'm thinking of subscribing to a Patreon which has 100+ cards and some scenes of popular characters in video games and anime.
DM me if you might be interested, I can show you the Patreon account and if you like what you see we can split some of the cost.
There are a ton of private mod sharing discords around, however you would need to have current active subs usually to qualify

Reactions: turbojoe

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Oh and here i thought i was weird for only having about 200. Usually i only take the cards that i like and suit my own tastes. Like i won't take any traps, futas, meme cards, lolis etc and if i think i can look/play with them for a long time. That's essentially my selection process.
I thought I was being selective as well. :unsure:
I tend to download ones for clothes examples as well and then I will adjust everythiung I have downloaded as well, which doubles things immediately.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
a tip for you :)
shes scaled in my version, weird

Hmmm checking upload, I might have shared the wip version (Most Likely lol)

DX12 - If your on DX11 then ya thats why. DX 12 has a new system of abmx (IM testing this with Daggoth, will update)
ABMX Head scaling
AKA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fixed version is here
Thanks and fixed for older Versions of HS2

And YES, I shared the WiP version, OOPs and thanks again for pointing it out :eek:

Last edited:

2887#0

Mar 27, 2023

Download the mods
Download the scenes
Load the scene in studio
You can then export her from studio Left Ctrl + E
Load exported card into Hs2 character creation and save the card
But questionis I cannot get the “ Malenia mod by Noble_Kale ”,It seems important to the Chara.
The post of this mod is already expired.

Reactions: Sykosis
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes