jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
Thanks for the answer mate but some tattoos are showing a texture overlay error
what kind of error Message, something about unusual resolution ? I got that too and ignored it, it worked anyway.
_Export_2023-01-05-07-02-40_BodyOver.png
try this. No error message if i attached it to the Body

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
anyone know where to download just update for HS2 R8 to R12 only ?
and cubemaps link ??
Here

But I strongly recommend NOT to go this way.
First you have to do each single step - these are 4 upgrades. And each upgrade has the chance to spoil your game completly.
Mostly there happen conflicts between the upgraded main mods of the game and your existing sideloader and personal mods.

Much safer is a complete new download/install and if running afterthen transfer your personal stuff from old R8.
And keep your old game as Backup til you have all tested in new install.

Read also here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9452306 and here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8636239

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
Here

First you have to do each single step - these are 4 upgrades. And each upgrade has the chance to spoil your game completly.
Mostly there happen conflicts between the upgraded main mods of the game and your existing sideloader and personal mods.

Much safer is a complete new download/install and if running afterthen transfer your personal stuff from old R8.

Read also here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9452306 and here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8636239
yeah but i just have R7 to R8. and dont know where R9 R10 R11 R12
Here

Screenshot 2023-03-27 035349.png

Reactions: Velcrofly

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
What happened now? I downloaded via Mega (all in 1 version), spent 10 hours waiting because Mega halts the download after a while due to exceeding my download limits, and now, just before its done, I get: "99% complete. No more content." Not even an output file was created!
Ouch.
This is why I now go for the Torrent download option every time. It takes longer to download (I leave it to run overnight and leave the Optional Mods pack for later - still haven't gone back for it on BR12) but, in my experience so far, it has then been smooth running every time.

DrWho345

Apr 7, 2020
Hoping someone can help
I need to better understand the KKmanager, and figure out if I am doing something wrong, or not using it correctly

Every time I have attempted to use it, it keeps giving me well over 100GB of updates.
I have both BetterRepack 10 and 11, and I have not been playing for awhile but I hope there isn't/hasn't been another version or I will have to go through this entire process of chasing the dragon/my tail all over again to try and stay on top

But the update process is so laborious, I am unsure what I might potentially be doing wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
What happened now? I downloaded via Mega (all in 1 version), spent 10 hours waiting because Mega halts the download after a while due to exceeding my download limits, and now, just before its done, I get: "99% complete. No more content." Not even an output file was created!
PAINT IN THE ASS DUDE.
same with me on Fucking pixeldrain link LMAO.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hoping someone can help
I need to better understand the KKmanager, and figure out if I am doing something wrong, or not using it correctly

Every time I have attempted to use it, it keeps giving me well over 100GB of updates.
I have both BetterRepack 10 and 11, and I have not been playing for awhile but I hope there isn't/hasn't been another version or I will have to go through this entire process of chasing the dragon/my tail all over again to try and stay on top

But the update process is so laborious, I am unsure what I might potentially be doing wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.
First of all we have BR version R12 now - maybe therefore the update content is bigger as usual.
But as I posted here 1000 times normally you don´t need the Sideloder Modpack Studio update if you only play the game. That saves a lot of GB. You can deselect this part before starting the update.
Sideloder-update-StudioR12.jpg
Also you can skip the Extra Maps (mostly for StudioNEO only) and Bleeding Edge (if you didn´t activate Experimental Mode).

And since the update download is running via P2P the download speed has significantly increased - apply this
Sideloader-Update-new.jpg

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi Kaseijin, would you be able to share a link please?
Hello!

I'm at home roight now!
there you have!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wanted to upload it here but the file is too large to proceed
Anonfiles site gives me a bunch of trojan viruses :/ try not to use that service, but be aware of all free-upload sites.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Guys can I have some help here?..

Hooh's 'sdx_fluid_sp' mod is acting strange as fuck.

If I save and reload, the fluid doesn't keep any of its properties I set in the I menu (in the image).
This didn't use to happen in BR9 before I updated my studio core.

Also, better penetration with s-dicks only works after I go to item -> collide with selected characters, and that state isn't saved in the scene because on reload it doesn't work again..

Do you know any fix for the above? The thing below is annoying but not as bad in the slightest.

Also, if I select one of the ds_fluid_sp mod fluid sources, hide it in the workspace, then try to move the camera using left click (rotating it), I get this error in the console and the camera doesn't move until I select another thing in the workspace or show the fluid source.

[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object Stack trace: HSPE.PoseController.get_isDraggingDynamicBone () (at <a3064a49ee0f490b910ac212ac1fa44e>:0) HSPE.MainWindow+CameraControl_LateUpdate_Patches.Prefix () (at <a3064a49ee0f490b910ac212ac1fa44e>:0) (wrapper dynamic-method) Studio.CameraControl.DMD<Studio.CameraControl::InputMouseProc>(Studio.CameraControl) (wrapper dynamic-method) Studio.CameraControl.DMD<Studio.CameraControl::LateUpdate>(Studio.CameraControl)

For some reason it seems to think I'm trying to drag a dynamic bone, tries to get it but gets null instead...

The fix is to disable shadow casting and receive shadows once and then setting them back....but it's still annoying as it happens randomly...

I got no answer on discord and I don't know what to do :HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: Kaseijin

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Sigh I just exhausted every single tattoo overlays on discord today
Any other source from where I can download more overlay tattoos?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
How many tattoos do you need to get happy? o_O
You also can search for character cards with tattoos - also on Illusion Discord - and export them as I showed you.
But maybe there you´re getting some double.......

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I seem to recall this card having a decent number of tattoos on it

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes