[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Sorry but I don't understand your first statment. Is this the original version (Her eyes are not the special yellow) and you still working on that new version?
Ill handle this one Soul, The original version used resources from one of my broken cards. I pmed him when I saw it and asked Soulworker not to use it. So he changed it, I'm not going to get into details on why, other then the version he was using was a very old card and had major revisions (Inside Material Editor). It used assets from Kira which I just reposted a few posts up.

That should explain things a bit ;)

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
so people, the time has come
it follows the implementation of
View attachment 2540607
the current version is available in 4.0 and requires
- active graphics mod and hanmen shader

extra:
i have created a few thumbnails for you only with the possibilities of the game (without external image processing).
these use cubemaps used in the game and a preset created by me.
(it would have been easier to simply photograph them with a cell phone in the open). :ROFLMAO:
i just did the work to show that even with the outdated engine of Hs - almost photorealistic images are possible (y)

View attachment 2540728

View attachment 2540731
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2540751

I wish as always a lot of fun with her :giggle:
Hello folks
in case you were wondering why kira hasn't been released yet, here's the explanation.
when i made the model i used an eye model and the skin of a user here without realizing it, which should be kept rather private.
we have clarified the matter, so please don't post more about it here.
i fully respect his request and will not post anything about it even because of our friendship.
therefore i have revised kira in the previous version and additionally in a second one.
i hope the new models are liked and well received.
the implementation will take place as soon as the green light comes from the management.

View attachment 2540096
old. version reworked
View attachment 2540099

version 2 (ver.001)
View attachment 2540102
View attachment 2540097
Sorry but I don't understand your first statment. Is this the original version (Her eyes are not the special yellow) and you still working on that new version?
Yep - what´s about version 2 from your preview?
I can´t help but find her little longer face much prettier.

Edit: I see after Sykosis´s answer 1 minute before mine I can forget version 2 ? :cry:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Yep - what´s about version 2 from your preview?
I can´t help but find her little longer face much prettier.

Edit: I see after Sykosis´s answer 1 minute before mine I can forget version 2 ? :cry:
Yes use version 2.1, you wont notice any differences I promise. In fact she will look a tad better because of adjustments in Mat edit. Test her and see. If you want exact changes I'll summarize it quick. Fixed an overlay alignment so It displays correctly in certain doggy scenes. Fixed scaling on head (Neck Seam) Adjusted render order on master card so eyes don't break when loaded on some low end pc. Other TOP SECRET minor tweaks which I wont get into.
Her file size is exactly the same, with a slightly higher resolution basically.

Last edited:

toor73

Nov 25, 2020
Sykosis, I have a question about setting up graphics. I did it according to your instructions, I really liked the result, but the next time I start the game, everything flies to default settings. In addition, when I selected the saved preset, the view is different from the one after the adjustment. Obviously, a lot of things have not been preserved in the preset, now I’m setting it up again, I’ll try to re-save it, but every time it takes a very long time to set it up again. How is it guaranteed to save the settings and can this preset be made default?

Reactions: Sykosis

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Sykosis, I have a question about setting up graphics. I did it according to your instructions, I really liked the result, but the next time I start the game, everything flies to default settings. In addition, when I selected the saved preset, the view is different from the one after the adjustment. Obviously, a lot of things have not been preserved in the preset, now I’m setting it up again, I’ll try to re-save it, but every time it takes a very long time to set it up again. How is it guaranteed to save the settings and can this preset be made default?
Not truely default, you still need to follow the steps below. But it takes 2 seconds to do.
Even telling the game to use it as default wont make it auto load exactly the same, which sucks.

So every time you load the game, turn off backlight. Press f5 then load your saved preset then go to the lighting tab and pick the cubemap you want to use. It only takes a second or two once your used to doing it.

The preset will have everything saved to it, except the lighting tab in F5 - It will appear as you originally had it after the lighting tab adjustment

Field of view
Press F5 look at settings at the top right of the menu and make sure field of view is set at 23 (it's near the top)

If its not load your preset make the changes and resave the preset again, then only load the fixed version. A tip if you add ! to the start of the preset name it should appear at the top of your preset list

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Looking for someone to crea View attachment 2541668 te her will pay if its required just need as close as possible please
Lilith from Diablo 4

I know multiple people working on mods for her. No clue the exact date but I'm sure the mods will be public around when Diablo 4 comes out in June. Then expect a ton of Lilith cards around

Happy-Fappy at illusion discord made this version of her
Card is here View attachment HS2ChaF_lilith.rar
Most mods are in sideloader but if your missing anything check here

As a Huge Diablo fan I will be making Lilith when the Horns mod and wings release

Last edited:

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Someone had mentioned a memory leak and I wasn't sure if I'm encountering that issue. Lately, the HS2 character editor has been acting exponentially slower the longer I use it. Like, swapping between characters or attempting fusions one after another can increase waiting time by about 30 seconds to what feels like minutes before resuming. I'm using version 12. Anyone have advice?

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
Hi guys and gals!

I can't "see" the images today in the forum. They are shown as white rectangles with the text of the name of the file.

If you can see my image, I'll show you:

View attachment 2544811

What is going on?
not sure what kind of Browser you are using, for me with Firefox and the last update i can't post Images because of content blocking by Default. I had to go to preferences Content Blocking and either and adding an exception with the Manage Exceptions… button for this Website.

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Hi guys and gals!

I can't "see" the images today in the forum. They are shown as white rectangles with the text of the name of the file.

If you can see my image, I'll show you:

View attachment 2544811

What is going on?
I use Firefox and there was a brief period today in which one of my previously posted images on this thread wouldn't load for a very long time. Didn't encounter the same thing you did though. The problem seemed to have corrected itself on my end. Not sure if it was related.

Apr 11, 2022
not sure what kind of Browser you are using, for me with Firefox and the last update i can't post Images because of content blocking by Default. I had to go to preferences Content Blocking and either and adding an exception with the Manage Exceptions… button for this Website.
I use Microsoft Edge and the problem persist today but only in this forum.
All the other sites works just fine...
Strange...

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes