[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Nice attempt (y) - I always have a great deal of respect if someone try to create a "real" character.
In my opinion to create a special person´s face is the biggest challenge in HS2 creator, especially when your target is a so called "Western" character. The typically asian anime chars are much easier to create, cuz the presets and function of HS2 are more designed in this direction.

So pls allow me a tip for you: for characters like these try DBLin´s Western Face (part of BetterRepack).
View attachment 2550161
Really good advice. Thanks. I'll be digging deeper into face options from here on in.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
I've been trying to download those from Yuki Portal but download is password protected and the pass tip tha guy gave doesn't ring any bell to me. Anyone can help?
I never knew they had password protection and i've downloaded stuff before. I do know from some translations of comments, they seem.....upset their cards on their being shared too freely so maybe they just didn't post cards just screenshots.

Yeah. after using my Google account to "login" it came with a message I only needed one to upload, down loading is free..

Last edited:

Witcher_F

Sep 19, 2021
Only in game. I've never learned to use Studio, but those models at least appear to load properly. They also look normal in character editor.

I suppose that it could be a bug in my graphics drivers, but why would it only affect some models?
Hi, I had the same problem, I hope you managed to solve yours, if not, remove the toenails if you use them on your models. It solved the problem for me.

Sep 15, 2021
Hi, I had the same problem, I hope you managed to solve yours, if not, remove the toenails if you use them on your models. It solved the problem for me.
I did succeed in fixing my issue: it was the uncensor. Changing the skin, toenails, etc. didn't help. Doing a full reinstall did nothing, as did upgrading my graphics drivers. But switching from a BP4 uncensor to a BP5 seems to have resolved the problem.

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
I did succeed in fixing my issue: it was the uncensor. Changing the skin, toenails, etc. didn't help. Doing a full reinstall did nothing, as did upgrading my graphics drivers. But switching from a BP4 uncensor to a BP5 seems to have resolved the problem.
I'm glad you were able to lend a hand and not tip toe around the issue. Really gets your foot in the door around here. I mean, when you solved it, I bet you kicked back and relaxed.

• Haha
Reactions: Vanderlei.Lukens
Jun 26, 2022
I never knew they had password protection and i've downloaded stuff before.
Most of the downloads there aren't but some guys have made their downloads pass protected giving the pass hint in the description like in this case.
The hint he gave is: " passは刃物で有名な関のま〇〇〇の〇の文字の部分を数字2個に変えて入力 " but I can't guess even after translating it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akumakazama

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
if i understand correctly, you now still have 99 options or air-balloons :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
THey really dont like us getting their cards, cause what i gather its really easy for a Japanese person to guess but for us "using google translate" its very difficult. I got this
" The pass is entered by changing the 〇 letter part of 〇〇〇, which is famous for its cutlery, to two numbers."

OTOJO

May 11, 2022
Most of the downloads there aren't but some guys have made their downloads pass protected giving the pass hint in the description like in this case.
The hint he gave is: " passは刃物で有名な関のま〇〇〇の〇の文字の部分を数字2個に変えて入力 " but I can't guess even after translating it.
ごろく > 56

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
if you are lack of character ideas at any time, im looking for a nice tranny/futa :LOL:
I have enough work to last me a good while for hs2. I'm pretty backed up. The succubus was originally for Turbojoe, and I started it before I left f95. Then I lost the card, and recently found it again on a old external backup drive. When I did Hs1 cards all I made was high fantasy stuff, elves, demons, goblins, orcs etc. I haven't done any high fantasy for hs2 publicly at least yet, just private commission stuff

If you want a studio only futa that is fast. Ive made quite a few for people. A playable futa though, I have never done one.

Reactions: Great_Old_One
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes