[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Ober_Paul32

Jul 16, 2022
Hello, people. I have a problem that's been buzzing me for too long. I wanted to customize a face from a downloaded card, like choose my preffered makeup, skin, eyebrows, etc.. I save it and if I reload the character the face goes back to default. I noticed that if I change the values again for the makeup or skin, it turns back to how I edited it, but if I start a scene or even reload the card, the face resets to original values without my edits. Can you gentlemen please provide me a fix? Thanks in advance!! :D

Jun 26, 2022
View attachment 2574342 Hi guys, I have downloaded this model but the format is unity3d, now I am sharing it with you guys, please help to convert it to zipmod if you know how, thanks
Looks like it's complete zipmod of uncensor but unpacked.
Just use some archiver app to pack those files as zip and change extension to zipmod, should wok if it's not messed up.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, people. I have a problem that's been buzzing me for too long. I wanted to customize a face from a downloaded card, like choose my preffered makeup, skin, eyebrows, etc.. I save it and if I reload the character the face goes back to default. I noticed that if I change the values again for the makeup or skin, it turns back to how I edited it, but if I start a scene or even reload the card, the face resets to original values without my edits. Can you gentlemen please provide me a fix? Thanks in advance!! :D
If this card has it´s own zipmod for face sculpting and makeup you can´t change.
So far I know you only can tweak a face normally created in charamaker and saved on the card.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2574342 Hi guys, I have downloaded this model but the format is unity3d, now I am sharing it with you guys, please help to convert it to zipmod if you know how, thanks
Looks like it's complete zipmod of uncensor but unpacked.
Just use some archiver app to pack those files as zip and change extension to zipmod, should wok if it's not messed up.
Exactly like gretaq described.
From your Mega link you get a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.7z file --> rename it to [Female]g7o827_FJBO.zipmod and store it in mods/MyMods.
You find the model in uncensor bodies
G7o827-FJB.jpg

If you like more of this weird stuff search here

TeddyBaba_

Jan 17, 2022
Do anyone have lehenga (Indian dress) dress coordinate or similar one. I have been searching for it for whole week because of discord killed the exif metadata in png file so it won't work if you download any png file from illusion discord server. Please can someone share the dress which work. Thank you
Note: Don't download this coordinate it won't work because it doesn't have exif metadata. It just a ref.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

spaceuni123

Oct 19, 2017
Do anyone have lehenga (Indian dress) dress coordinate or similar one. I have been searching for it for whole week because of discord killed the exif metadata in png file so it won't work if you download any png file from illusion discord server. Please can someone share the dress which work. Thank you
Note: Don't download this coordinate it won't work because it doesn't have exif metadata. It just a ref.
Try this the skirt don't work for me because i don't have the overlay or smth also the mod that use for skirt don't have half state.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TeddyBaba_

AcidLucas71

Jun 14, 2020
in latest versions R10,11,12, in the editor i can't update a tab when i edit it, save button doesn't work, only new save works. Can anyone tell me why? Thank you

Last edited:

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
A 2023 retouch of my previous model

Body showcase:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Data Card:

Guess which scene is coming!! :devilish:
It just so happens I had been developing a character based loosely on your previous version, but I liked the new body. I ended up fusing and revising what I had with Meadow V2. Here's my new character:
Enjoy!

TeddyBaba_

Jan 17, 2022
Try this the skirt don't work for me because i don't have the overlay or smth also the mod that use for skirt don't have half state.
Thank you very much, yeah when i had this coordinate skirt doesn't work on any character. So it's maybe mod problem. But thank you very much.

Reactions: Sykosis
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes