[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

vasakitoman

Sep 2, 2019
I only updated her once. The original post you commmented on contains both my original card and the amended one after comments - I can't even remember what they were now as this was a few months ago when the World Cup was going on.
do you have plans to update her or not ? :)

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Hi guys.
can I ask someone to share these mods?
View attachment 2589074
I don't find it freely available (there is one chinese pirate site, but even there they require a donation currency)?
there is another mod inside sideloader modpack with a similar name, but I don't need it.
and share a link to the corresponding thread, so as not to offtop
Both files are in sideloader, init settings > update or get them here

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Off Topic

Anyone tried the Room Girl Paradise expansion?

It really friggin needs abmx and overlays, but it's fairly decent

Here is an example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have a good one
'Love the lighting... I tried Room Girl (demo) before, I find the skin details diffused or silicon-like...although I must say I haven't explored the settings thoroughly yet

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
No im just asking :)
No problem. I just thought maybe there was a problem with the previous one.

I tend to create try to cards mainly of real people where I can't already find one that exists - I've done a number of musicians and actresses. I think she was in response to a request on the Request Thread around the time of the World Cup when she was getting a lot of attention.
I doo occasionally go back to previous cards and update them if I find I need to improve them in some way. But more often I'm working on the new ones on the to do list (also adapting someone else's creation to suit my tastes and or reality more).

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes