[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
morning
had a week of involuntary vacation.
but am now back again.
because of requests for a direct download of my coordinates uploads comes here a total download as rar file.
this is 1.12 gb big and contains all contributions completely. (450 coord..)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks Soul ;)

vasakitoman

Sep 2, 2019
No problem. I just thought maybe there was a problem with the previous one.

I tend to create try to cards mainly of real people where I can't already find one that exists - I've done a number of musicians and actresses. I think she was in response to a request on the Request Thread around the time of the World Cup when she was getting a lot of attention.
I doo occasionally go back to previous cards and update them if I find I need to improve them in some way. But more often I'm working on the new ones on the to do list (also adapting someone else's creation to suit my tastes and or reality more).
if you take requests i can help you :)

Reactions: Velcrofly

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
if you take requests i can help you :)
I don't normally but have responded to a few where either I want a card of that person anyway or I think I can see a quick way of developing one using Fusion to start before making further adjustments.
With my own (evergrowing) list I can spend months developing them before I am happy enough to share.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I can't remember who it was, but someone a few weeks ago was looking for a card of someone with lots of tattoos. Just seen this that may suit them

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
No, all is well.
The network just went on strike again. :ROFLMAO:
I used the time to test some new graphics settings on the current scenes and maps.
Unfortunately, I had to find out that already at full hd from a certain rendering - strong image noise occurs.
Nevertheless, some nice pictures were created, which I upload to you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

to enlarge - click on it
What was your inspiration for her. I see.....a few celebs she reminds me of.

vasakitoman

Sep 2, 2019
I don't normally but have responded to a few where either I want a card of that person anyway or I think I can see a quick way of developing one using Fusion to start before making further adjustments.
With my own (evergrowing) list I can spend months developing them before I am happy enough to share.
No problem if you want i can send you some models... it depends do want or not :)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes