[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

P(y)gmalion

Feb 15, 2022
Honey Gotham 1/3

Catwoman

HS2_2023-05-11-10-31-22-070.png

you can do a bunch of options with a material editor:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm on R11 btw. Better yet, will the NG files help? And how do I go about using/applying them??
These files are only optional for use Hanmen Next Gen, I didn´t use them and let the card as it is with standard AIT shaders.
Do you have the recent Hanmen Shader 2.0 https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-shaders-2-0.89113/ yet?

Btw I found that the Sakura.zipmod is actually included in Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2 (updated in my R12 11-03-23). Showing same version number and size, but maybe there is a difference deciding to work or not.
Look if you have this zipmod in your Exclusive folder, otherwise run update of this folder and watch if this zipmod will be loaded.

Oct 22, 2017
These files are only optional for use Hanmen Next Gen, I didn´t use them and let the card as it is with standard AIT shaders.
Do you have the recent Hanmen Shader 2.0 https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-shaders-2-0.89113/ yet?

Btw I found that the Sakura.zipmod is actually included in Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2 (updated in my R12 11-03-23). Showing same version number and size, but maybe there is a difference deciding to work or not.
Look if you have this zipmod in your Exclusive folder, otherwise run update of this folder and watch if this zipmod will be loaded.
It is! Should I delete it??

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
It is! Should I delete it??
I didn´t - having the zipmod double (the downloaded in MyMods, the R12 in Exclusive HS2), but no conflicts.
Now I´m at the end of my wisdom :cry:

The only thing you can do is upgrading to R12, but I can´t imagine that one of the recent base mods let the card work.

Reactions: Sykosis

Sasori95

Sep 25, 2021
Anyone have Sjjpl female hair 220 - 230 ? Hope you wouldnt mind sharing it. Thanks in advance. Or just share 229 and 230...

Fecaso69

Apr 28, 2023
Hello, can someone create Sasha Damore in Honey Select 2??
I would be very grateful.
there are photos and videos of her naked

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, can someone create Sasha Damore in Honey Select 2??
I would be very grateful.
there are photos and videos of her naked
This is a thread to share existing cards - but I doubt someone made this relatively unknown girl yet (who the f.. is Sasha Damore??? ;))
If you looking for a friendly creator to make a new character card for you you should better ask here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/page-31

Good luck :D

Reactions: FXU and Witcher_F
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes