[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 26, 2022
It should be fixed now-->

Here try this i've saved the card with the original size no need to bother to recreate the plugin for AI just tell me if the card is working.

View attachment 2603878
Thanks. Aside of the missing mod the card was loading in AI without problem but I wasn't able to save my cards in HD.
But it's not a problem anymore.

Thanks to turbojoe's contribution I actually managed to recreate that plugin and make it work with AI. It should work in both AI and HS2 as it's practically same plugin but I don't have HS2 to test it.
View attachment HDSaveCard.zip
I kept all info about it's original creator and same guid but I bumped version number so if you have the original one game should load my version instead original.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello,

I'm a big fan of Slooty Slots, I especially love Jess from DollCity.

I've made an attempt to make her using another card as a template, is anyone able to add the polish to get it past the finish line?

Thanks!
Your card back with some quick tweaks.
Had to change the hair but yours showed clipping with the head.
Strangely I couldn´t choose another top (wanted "open blouse") - stayed invisible. So I took another InnerTop, but you also can keep yours.

Card Chanel 2
Chanel-2.png

Jun 26, 2022
What for?
My N´jumi is complete now.
That refers to Nelz1817 card, it uses sjjpl.Female.222 and milk217.b053

I have all AI and HS2 mods from BR repack and Sideloader updater (literally all including Bleeding Edge and Exclusive HS2) and searched in KKmanager, found nothing with milk064 nor b14 string. It's not there and I did update today.
But b026 I already had downloaded from somewhere else.

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
That refers to Nelz1817 card, it uses sjjpl.Female.222 and milk217.b053

I have all AI and HS2 mods from BR repack and Sideloader updater (literally all including Bleeding Edge and Exclusive HS2) and searched in KKmanager, found nothing with milk064 nor b14 string. It's not there and I did update today.
But b026 I already had downloaded from somewhere else.
I see, I am trying to attach both
sjjpl.Female.222 and milk217.b053 here but it says the files are too large to process here .....

Reactions: Sykosis
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes