[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

siduuh

Apr 17, 2023
What Uncensor do you have selected on that character? I've had the same issue before on some cards but changing the Uncensor (Specifically, the vagina mesh being used) just somehow fixes it when you use one of the newer Better Penetration meshes.
OH WOW!
it has "Female maliwei vagina BP" switch that to something else and the flicker is gone

edit
seam is still there... :D

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
OH WOW!
it has "Female maliwei vagina BP" switch that to something else and the flicker is gone

edit
Seam is gone for me, I adjusted head scale to fix it and i changed the face type on a hunch your version of hs2 is OLD. switching and switching back to what it was at

I can tell you right now if my fix didnt remove the seam your on an old hs2 version

Current version is DX12, you should be at least on DX11 to not have issues

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
What Uncensor do you have selected on that character? I've had the same issue before on some cards but changing the Uncensor (Specifically, the vagina mesh being used) just somehow fixes it when you use one of the newer Better Penetration meshes.
OH WOW!

edit
So as you mentioned Maliwei I was shocked and had to test it quickly by myself, cuz Maliweis always have been my favorite pussies :p

And indeed only exactly the "[Female] Maliwei Vagina BP" is causing this "flickering" you described (despite having SMAA activated in GraphicsMode).
But the good news: all other Maliweis are working well without this weird artefacts :LOL:

For the remaining (colour) neckseam you have to try the methods I showed you above https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10737236

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
turbojoe Sykosis & Ormsby78 thanks, I think I can live with this now!
Subsurfacealbedoopacity and subsurfacealbedosaturation fixed the seam and maliwei BP switched:
before
View attachment 2611095
after
View attachment 2611097
As i said before running a new version of hs2 will fix the issue or simply installing the updated version of this

RE Subsurfacealbedoopacity and subsurfacealbedosaturation - they were default in mat editor, I checked them on the card. all values were defaults ;)

newone18

Oct 3, 2019
Can someone please help me with this Raelynn Card (sykosis)? No matter what i do or where i put all the hanmen mods, the skin stays black, even when sss enabled. The Scene (GoodGirl) works perfect, there i got no problems, only in classic HS2. thanks for any help with this.
1683761709423.png

Reactions: Sykosis

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can someone please help me with this Raelynn Card (sykosis)? No matter what i do or where i put all the hanmen mods, the skin stays black, even when sss enabled. The Scene (GoodGirl) works perfect, there i got no problems, only in classic HS2. thanks for any help with this.
View attachment 2611684
Show me the Skin Type - do you have the Hanmens textures on?
Here you find newest ones https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8748321
The correct place for Hanmens mods is mods/MyMods.

newone18

Oct 3, 2019
Show me the Skin Type - do you have the Hanmens textures on?
Here you find newest ones https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8748321
The correct place for Hanmens mods is mods/MyMods.
Thanks for your feedback, yes i already downloaded those files and moved them now from mods to MyMods but it didnt help.
In body settings is the following shader, is this correct? Which one would be correct?

Edit:sorry for later response but i see this message: This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.
1683763000744.png

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
View attachment 2611684
Daggoths version is a vanilla sideloader edited version, he doesn't use additional mods. Which is why it loaded with vanilla textures
For all of my cards READ the descriptions. There are usually mod links
★ Her card is here
★ You didn't download the skin, put it in mymods
★ Required Mods

Last edited:

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
We still need milk217.milk064 for it
My bad i mistaken with shoes present in the sideloader, the mod archive have been updated
-->

Now the existential question, did i have to commit this one too ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pick your poison:

1 - No
2 - HELL NO!
3 - Yesterday i ate an Onigiri

Last edited:

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Daggoths version is a vanilla sideloader edited version, he doesn't use additional mods. Which is why it loaded with vanilla textures
For all of my cards READ the descriptions. There are usually mod links

★ You didn't download the skin, put it in mymods
★ Required Mods
Your Link is leading to nowhere
Sykosis-Link.png

• Haha
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes