[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
My bad i mistaken with shoes present in the sideloader, the mod archive have been updated
-->

Now the existential question, did i have to commit this one too ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pick your poison:

1 - No
2 - HELL NO!
3 - Yesterday i ate an Onigiri
3 :)

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
Well i think she is kinda finished, i haven't still found a clean way to make the ears to dissapear but this time i found a way around by using the ABMX bone slider on the side hair, i hope it would do the trick.

Enjoy o/

HS2_2023-05-11-21-13-54-195.png

Last edited:

newone18

Oct 3, 2019
Daggoths version is a vanilla sideloader edited version, he doesn't use additional mods. Which is why it loaded with vanilla textures
For all of my cards READ the descriptions. There are usually mod links
★ Her card is here
★ You didn't download the skin, put it in mymods
★ Required Mods
Thanks for response, but i already did, i looked into all your cards and downloaded everything i found. Its everything in MyMods, but i am still not able to get it run :(
Sometimes in Studio i got a error message when a mod is missing and i was able to download it by name, but when i load the card i also dont get any error message, it looks like its a bug for me

edit: okay i did a fresh BR12 installation, just used the card and the skin and its working, it seems some mod i installed is crashing the nice skin you made. thanks for your work!

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017
Has t
Your likely missing the HeadBundleRedirect get it here and put it in Bepinex / plugins this should fix any problem cuni cards as well

If this doesnt resolve the issue, then im sorry i have no clue, im not at my pc so i cannot test this myself. Maybe PM Cuni at his patreon and ask him to help you get it running

To add Sakura was made when Hs2 first went DX version, so its ancient old considering were at Dx8.1 now. The issue is more then likely how the bepin plugins have evolved over time. I doubt it can be fixed, which is why i suggest pming Cuni
Has there been any fix? I'm having the same issue for Sakura...

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
BepisDB De-spammifier BETA

Tampermonkey script. Install it the same way you did the Kenzato one. Only has one name in the blacklist so far, DemonSeeker. I'll keep you posted as I develop.

He pissed me off.

EDIT: added "frank". same spammer i think.

download link:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes