[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

lichkingnivek

Mar 24, 2022
Wait still? I thought I sent it. Back to the mods list then Cause there are some in the side loader pack. And she loads fine for me.

Thanks to KKManager....this should be it. (The File name doesn't match but its the file.)

THANK YOU IF YOU WHERE FROM QC I WOULD HAVE BUYED YOU A BEER

Reactions: akumakazama

bellatata299

Nov 1, 2021
You can set any accessory as Character Accessory here:
View attachment 1674752

They stay with the character even if you load new Coordinates and shouldn't turn off automatically.
Also they don't save in Coordinates.
(this is ideal for hair, nails, tails ears and horns etc.)

You can set more detailed rules in Visibility rules, so that Accs act like clothes for full and half states for example.
Can you tell me how to get to this menu please? I may just be blind but I can't seem to find it? Thanks!

GargamelJones

Jul 19, 2022
I have a question, in the picture below the hair (McM82 Panam Palmer) has a grainy, almost checkerboard look. Is there a setting I need to change. I do not get this on ALL hair but do get in on more than one:
1695230111595.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Nice! How did you get a diferent view of the load screen with her in it? I see in settings where you can select a character but mine comes up blank.
MenueScreen-Character.jpg

For first time you have to push the X button (now with characters name), then your character list will open to choose one.
The view of the title room will then change randomly on every launch.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes