[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 17, 2023
đã thử nghiệm thêm một chút với azura.:ROFLMAO:
Để làm điều này, tôi đã sử dụng một vài người mẫu của mình cũng như trang phục từ songyt, milk và gdc...
một số thiết kế đẹp đã xuất hiện.
Bây giờ câu hỏi chỉ là, tôi nên sử dụng cái nào cho nhân vật ?????

ps.. bản xem trước lớn !!! - Đường 31... :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nên bạn tha hồ lựa chọn.:unsure:
bạn thích gì nhất ???

[/TRÍCH DẪN]
số 3 hoặc số 29

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
experimented a bit more with azura. :ROFLMAO:
for this i used a few models of mine as well as costumes from songyt, milk and gdc...
some nice designs came out.
only now the question is, which one should i use for the character ?????

ps.. big preview !!! - 31 st... :eek:

so you are spoiled for choice. :unsure:
what do you like best ???
I think 17 is my fav....but my others are these 1,7,9,11,12,13,15,17,18,22, 24

Jun 26, 2022

Since the happen before I will say this. The problem we are facing is that what "mod" we are looking for
if you use HS2PNGinfo......is not necessarily the mod you are looking for....need to look for on the web.

I suggest....you share the card and ask "Does she load fine for you....no missing mods."
If so they have all the mods and if you are nice they might share with you.

If you want to track down the mod for anyone....
1. Open KK Manager
2. Click on or Select Sideloader Mods
3. In Search.....list the mod you are looking for
4. Click on the mod left....it might be different but you are looking at "Guid"
5. Properties will tell you the exact location of the mod.

Hope this works. Just finding my way to contribute
Great explanation and thanks for sharing the mod.

Jun 26, 2022
Hi friends

Maybe it's late, but...

---- b17_subtop 01 ----
many users miss it

YOU CAN FIND THIS MOD ON

arca.live
write in find b17 subtop

[HS2] b17_subtop [2] download from mega

I signed up recently and I can't post links, sorry
Have you tried to download it? Mega link you mention says file is no longer available

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Since the happen before I will say this. The problem we are facing is that what "mod" we are looking for
if you use HS2PNGinfo......is not necessarily the mod you are looking for....need to look for on the web.

I suggest....you share the card and ask "Does she load fine for you....no missing mods."
If so they have all the mods and if you are nice they might share with you.

If you want to track down the mod for anyone....
1. Open KK Manager
2. Click on or Select Sideloader Mods
3. In Search.....list the mod you are looking for
4. Click on the mod left....it might be different but you are looking at "Guid"
5. Properties will tell you the exact location of the mod.

Hope this works. Just finding my way to contribute
Thanks for the link - as I see Gretaq has recognized :D

I´m knowing yet what you´ve explained, although didn´t found the mod despite fully updated R13 + Experimental Mode.
And the card loaded with Hair No 1 - so definitely missing.
After installing from your link it´s showing up in KK-Manager as expected.

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Kara 2.0 [NGS3] - HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 3 - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode
★ Next Gen Shader 3 is highly recommended for this card

★ Right click the pic and open in a new tab for a full size pic

View attachment 2949910

Outfit is by GDC - It's in sideloader
Kara's card is here - Read the card description for mods
- Her card is 21.6mb, Why you say. It has custom underlays, overlays, textures and additional bumpmaps
Have a good one ;)
I love this card. However, I'm missing a ton of mods.

Here's my question: When downloading mods and putting them in "MyMods" so they won't be overridden, how do I go about ensuring those files are read? What I mean is, all my mods (the ones I use) are in my "Sideloader Modpack." However, the mods are in separate folders within that file too. So if I were to track down all the mods I'm missing, would I place them under "MyMods" then "Sideloader Modpack" then the folder name for each of the mods to store?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Here's my question: When downloading mods and putting them in "MyMods" so they won't be overridden, how do I go about ensuring those files are read? What I mean is, all my mods (the ones I use) are in my "Sideloader Modpack." However, the mods are in separate folders within that file too. So if I were to track down all the mods I'm missing, would I place them under "MyMods" then "Sideloader Modpack" then the folder name for each of the mods to store?
As you´ve said: zipmods in MyMods won´t be overwritten or deleted by Sideloader update.
The main problem is: if Sideloader Update is finding a mod in your Sideloader Modpack folders NOT listed here the updater will delete them.

So all your personal downloaded mods (only zipmods) beyond Sideloader modpacks go into mods/MyMods.
Anyway ALL zipmods in mods folder will be found by the game, even they are hidden in subfolders.
So you also can create subfolders in MyMods to better organize your personal zipmods (I´ve created subfolders with authors name like in Sideloader-Modpack).

Reactions: qazeqaze and Irail
Jun 26, 2022

First of all you definitely should get well acquainted with KKManager tool, it's not just for updating mods from modpack but it'll scan all your mods folder displaying those from modpack and those you downloaded allowing you to enable/disable each mod.
There you can use button Show same GUID to display only those you have duplicated or when you have few versions of the same mod and you can order the list by GUID for easy searching. I strongly advice to look at mod version and disable those that you don't want the game to use, usually sideloader will check versions and load the newer mod but disabling those unnecessary wil speed up game starting time and if for some reason you want the game to load older version then you definitely need to disable the newer one.

Another thing is you need to make sure if mods you downloaded are compatible with your game, especially if you play AI as it'll load only mods with game tag in manifest set as <game>AI Girl</game> or empty and most of the mods are made for HS2.
Unfortunately official KKManager doesn't display that tag but I took care of it and made my modified version of KKManager, you'll find it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r14-illusion.34853/post-11224043

Reactions: turbojoe
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes