[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I put them in my "check out later" folder the instant I saw them. And I'm not even going to bother checking them later, I'm doing to do so right now.

EDIT: They look great, though the colors are slightly off on my end. Probably due to the preset I'm using. I'm always "forced" to default to NextGen3Aces because the others always vanish after a short while for some reason
The lighting is allways a thing, especially when using hanmens skins. My tip:
use an external folder for your graphicsmod stuff. You can tell the mod in settings, where it should look. That way, you can use it allways, even after e fresh install without copying and even from other games or instances (AI or using a 2nd HS2 install like me).
Missing Cubemaps can also be a reason, that's why sharing presets is not easy.

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
Is kenzato down for anyone else?

The lighting is allways a thing, especially when using hanmens skins. My tip:
use an external folder for your graphicsmod stuff. You can tell the mod in settings, where it should look. That way, you can use it allways, even after e fresh install without copying and even from other games or instances (AI or using a 2nd HS2 install like me).
Missing Cubemaps can also be a reason, that's why sharing presets is not easy.
Thanks! I'll get on that when I've got some more time to fiddle around with it tomorrow.

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
The HS2_OverlayMods.dll is included in BetterRepack by default.
Then you have the option to open the Eye Overlays Window
View attachment 3010768

Hitting "Load new texture" opens the UserData/Overlay folder.
From there you can load an accordingly texture, if you have one.

I don´t have one (didn´t need any so far), so I can´t show you.
Thyank u 4 reply! Pleze try the attch textures... for me no work!! You choose special eye first??? Hide original alpha? What is workflow get work??
eyoverla4.jpg

Last edited:

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
what fusespliff said, i have the same ones posted here, and a few others if you checks my messages, or the discord, and sure, i can take comissions, not sure how they will turn out tho, i'm no modder so i just work with the mods already created
To me that's good. More chances your work will turn out fine no matter who you share it with. I think modders use special mods to limit people using their creations and passing it off as their own etc. No worries man.

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Why is this side down

I serach a other side zhe side mußt very god and many cards have. Please not Illusion cards this side are very shitty. I seracj cards but when i give NAruto in teh serach i get. Koikasu, honey select and Honey select 2. That is shit. Why i can not sort by.
Ad the other side there are no new cards. Ehen goes up or down forrever. Isearch oither side.
Yukito is very bad i seacrh a crad and i get nothing.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Why is this side down

I serach a other side zhe side mußt very god and many cards have. Please not Illusion cards this side are very shitty. I seracj cards but when i give NAruto in teh serach i get. Koikasu, honey select and Honey select 2. That is shit. Why i can not sort by.
Ad the other side there are no new cards. Ehen goes up or down forrever. Isearch oither side.
Yukito is very bad i seacrh a crad and i get nothing.
No help please help me with the side.
Seems so, I can´t enter too.
Troubles with this site are usual, we can do nothing but wait...........

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Time for some Star Wars
View attachment 3009118

Can't wait any longer and want to share it. The Lekku got pimped since I wanted dynamic bones. The basic Mod was made pretty basic. Had to rework a lot of textures and maps. Same for the cloth. The skinshaders are also mofidfied a lot, so just don't be surprised, when things look weird, after you changed something. You might bneed to reload the original. Any question: come at me

You might need the Twi'Lek and Draenei mod.
(You only need Draenei parts , it's too much to upload here)
For the rest: see attached file

I'll also upload DHH versions, though some are experimetal stuff with hanmen shaders for DHH.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
KK Manager says I am not missing any mods but the Lekkus wont show up. Any Guidance?

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
Seems so, I can´t enter too.
Troubles with this site are usual, we can do nothing but wait...........
I was starting to think I got IP banned or something. The weird thing is that it easily loads on my phone, yet haven't been able to do so on my laptop in 2 days

KK Manager says I am not missing any mods but the Lekkus wont show up. Any Guidance?
Did you get the HS2 or AI mod (depending on what game you're running) Draenei mod from the link they posted?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes