[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Sep 15, 2021
This was a fusion card that was heavily modified afterwards. It was done ages ago and I don't remember
what cards were the base for the fusion but after some heavy tweaks this was the end result.
I can't take full credit for this one.

View attachment 3006006
card can be found Here.

or
That card appears to have a fair bit of Daggoth's Erika in it, maybe?

Daggoth_Erika_v1_big.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
can anyone check this card for me? her boobs are deformed.
In my fully updated BR R13 the body of this card is loading well, but my game is lacking of the right hair mod and clothing.
terza-card.jpg
"Andy" mods aren´t part of BetterRepack - you have to share here too for testing.

Deformed body can caused from the clothing as well.

altairdecade

Sep 2, 2019
This was a fusion card that was heavily modified afterwards. It was done ages ago and I don't remember
what cards were the base for the fusion but after some heavy tweaks this was the end result.
I can't take full credit for this one.

View attachment 3006006
card can be found Here.

or
Thank you so much boss.

terza

Apr 2, 2021
In my fully updated BR R13 the body of this card is loading well, but my game is lacking of the right hair mod and clothing.
"Andy" mods aren´t part of BetterRepack - you have to share here too for testing.
Deformed body can caused from the clothing as well.
nothing wrong with the boobs so far, must be something elsen then. But i don't have the mods.
View attachment 3007967
here the mods

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
This is what it looks like I don't know why. I have been trying to sort out all the mods in my folder since yesterday maybe that's why. will check all the other cards later.
Hi!
I have been seen that effect before, it was on early BR I guess it was in BR7, the problem was that some plugins doest work well with some mods.
do this:
Disable beaver, boopz and push-up plugins and check again.
----------------------------------------------------
EDIT
-----------------------------------------------------
Try first the HS2 BoobSettings plugin Before... I remembered I have this plugin disabled for some reason.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
This is what it looks like I don't know why. I have been trying to sort out all the mods in my folder since yesterday maybe that's why. will check all the other cards later.
Hi!
I have been seen that effect before, it was on early BR I guess it was in BR7, the problem was that some plugins doest work well with some mods.
do this:
EDIT
Try first the HS2 BoobSettings plugin Before... I remembered I have this plugin disabled for some reason.
Follow Kaseijins recommendation!
It makes sense, cuz I don´t use those boobs belonging plugins.
There is also HS2_Jiggle suspicious.

PushUpPlugin should be ok, I have this installed.

terza

Apr 2, 2021
Hi!
do this:
EDIT
Follow Kaseijins recommendation!
It makes sense, cuz I don´t use those boobs belonging plugins.
There is also HS2_Jiggle suspicious.

PushUpPlugin should be ok, I have this installed.
It's fixed with that BoobSettings! thanks! I somehow installed BoobSettings and Jiggle (I don't know what it does tho) but what is their uses and problem? and what does PushUp do? should I install it?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
It's fixed with that BoobSettings! thanks! I somehow installed BoobSettings and Jiggle (I don't know what it does tho) but what is their uses and problem? and what does PushUp do? should I install it?
Heureka - we made it :love:
Thanks Kaseijin for the crucial clue!

BoobSettings and Jiggle I used at first, they should make the boob motions more natural. But soon I found I´m not happy with it and since then I work only with the default settings, especially the scale options (unlock xyz sliders).
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-7406926

Btw the PushupPlugin is belonging to Clothing and not to the body itself.
As the name says you have settings how Bra and Tops influence the boobs shape and jiggle, as clothings are used to do.
If you have a character with big and softly (and maybe saggy) boobs it makes no sense if the upper body clothing has no influence :LOL:

Last edited:

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
Any help use Eye Overlay mod? I texture but no work. i choose advance eye to work? a other? i fuck stupid :cry:

terza

Apr 2, 2021
this card can't wear most of the clothes in my coordinate her boobs always popping out any idea how to fix it?

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
this card can't wear most of the clothes in my coordinate her boobs always popping out any idea how to fix it?
Loading fine on all my coordinates I've tested it on. Though I am missing the Ashe and CaptainM zipmods so maybe the issue lies there?

Reactions: terza
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes