[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
This is amazing, thanks.
Not to be picky, I was only looking for Malenia. I don't see the Ranni card.
Ranni's card is widely available, check the usual places. The assets were limited, but I think they may be in sideloader now (I'm not 100% sure, I'm out of touch with hs2 lately - I did update to br14 yesterday though)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ranni's card is widely available, check the usual places. The assets were limited, but I think they may be in sideloader now (I'm not 100% sure, I'm out of touch with hs2 lately - I did update to br14 yesterday though)
There are only 2 mods in Sideloader Modpack, but not these you shared (yesterday updated).

Reactions: Sykosis
Sep 15, 2021
Say hello to Tracy. She is a combination of a face from Kaweh, a body from , and a few other pieces.

HS2ChaF_Tracy_v1.0.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that all of the mods are available in a fully-updated BR13 with the possible exception of some of the sjjpl stuff which you can get .

bbo293

Feb 1, 2021
  • Angry
Reactions: Hater Supreme

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Still looking for a very good Naruko model and please don't come at me with the ugly ones that are currently available, thank you. I want what I posted as a picture and not the other models, none of which are the most beautiful
I don't like the links with the Naruko characters very much.

Last edited:

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Still looking for a very good Naruko model and please don't come at me with the ugly ones that are currently available, thank you. I want what I posted as a picture and not the other models, none of which are the most beautiful
I don't like the links with the Naruko characters very much.
POST what you are seeing cause there was nothing wrong with those links you were given. You can ignore me or just be branded a troll and no one will help you. Something isn't adding up. YOU are NEVER getting a card to perfectly that looks like that unless you go to the person who made the video themselves. I suspect you don't have ALL mods

Jul 11, 2022
Any one has cards from
I'm only really looking for the Aradia card, if anyone has it please do share it or dm me. It was free and public at some point

Reactions: ssmk

altairdecade

Sep 2, 2019
Another card for anyone interested.

View attachment 2999269

card can be found here.

or
Thank you dude, I always appreciate your work.

I apologize for the poor manner of begging from you in the same post, though. Would it be possible for you to share with us the card of this girl in your kenzato profile banner? It would be greatly appreciated if so!

data.PNG

johnspakelin

Aug 13, 2017
Thank you dude, I always appreciate your work.

I apologize for the poor manner of begging from you in the same post, though. Would it be possible for you to share with us the card of this girl in your kenzato profile banner? It would be greatly appreciated if so!

View attachment 3004617
This was a fusion card that was heavily modified afterwards. It was done ages ago and I don't remember
what cards were the base for the fusion but after some heavy tweaks this was the end result.
I can't take full credit for this one.

HS2_2023-10-14-20-41-47-657.png
card can be found Here.

or

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes