• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
How´s about these?

And if you use the search box right above you get a lot of links to shared card from here ;)
Joe I am pretty sure he wants not just any but those that Look like they came from Injustice. I think the closest is Powergirl/Supergirl

Reactions: turbojoe

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
Joe I am pretty sure he wants not just any but those that Look like they came from Injustice. I think the closest is Powergirl/Supergirl
You're right I'm disappointed in injustice 2 wonder women. This version of WW is the most fuckable yet there's no proper mod. Can someone try to make one??

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
Some are for poses....so I guess on those you could swap out your character from the ones that came with the scene. THe others that are "animated" you might break something putting in your own animation or pose.

just save scene data "cards" to your version of this path
X:\HS12\UserData\Studio\scene
I'm nub can you explain the difference? What's scenes and what's a pose? How can use this scenes that I'll add?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Reactions: akumakazama

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
I'm nub can you explain the difference? What's scenes and what's a pose? How can use this scenes that I'll add?
Poses = Made for Renders (Wallpaper of Computers) and Animation is advance making short little movies.
If I am understanding or following....if you don't have Studio or StudioNEO installed, then scenes are nothing to concern yourself with. Almost a waste of time explaining. You are not going to know until you load the scene in StudioNEO. It usually takes alot of dedication trial and error to learn the controls of it. At the very least view YouTube

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
You're right I'm disappointed in injustice 2 wonder women. This version of WW is the most fuckable yet there's no proper mod. Can someone try to make one??
Its going to cost money really if you want it badly. THe fact there are none shows their is no one that cares to make one without some compensation. You can try the Patreon become a supporter rought. Each month this guy has polls for what his supporters want made. The Winner gets their mod made. If you girl is popular then you could win. I won Merrin recently.

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
Its going to cost money really if you want it badly. THe fact there are none shows their is no one that cares to make one without some compensation. You can try the Patreon become a supporter rought. Each month this guy has polls for what his supporters want made. The Winner gets their mod made. If you girl is popular then you could win. I won Merrin recently.

I don't think it's popularity is a problem I've heard somewhere that making wastern looking women is hard in honey select. Because I don't think wonder women needs to be questioned when it's come to popularity. But who knows maybe I'll try later

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Isn't this thread supposed to SHARE the cards for other people to use in the game? I don't see attachments except JPEGs and PNGs.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I don't think it's popularity is a problem I've heard somewhere that making wastern looking women is hard in honey select.
Not really - there is a very good face preset called DBLin type western (included in BR). I´m using this in most of my own creations.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Reactions: JayTee4

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
How do i get players hand to hover on girls ass instead of a foot above her ass on doggy style
Hit N and you get a menu for correction settings - they will be saved for exactly this H-scene with that girl. To close hit N again.
Note that you can´t change the view with menu open, so choose a good overview before.

Same scene with another girl will need a correction too.

Character-adjust.jpg

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes