[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 26, 2022
card release
View attachment 2997176
View attachment 2997178
View attachment 2997181
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- card use hanmen 3.0+ shader and cloth last version
- next gen eye´s

View attachment 2997190

Link online until 16.10... !!!
What's the deal with those mods? Empty [sakuraba]zhiyin.zipmod and hardmod sakuraba in files? And twice [sjjpl] top_035 mod?
Seems it's a mess. Is it necessary for them to be like that, will it work like that?

Jun 26, 2022
i attached the two sjjpl mods because the chinese one was slightly changed in the display....
unfortunately the png view doesn't give which one was used with the map....
since i didn't feel like reading the path completely, i attached both.
But you know that if there are two or more mods with the same GUID the sideloader will load only one of them, right? And since both of them have exactly same GUID and version number there is no telling which one will be loaded unless you leave only one enabled, it'll be a lottery.
Regarding sakuraba mod I'll try to make it as complete zipmod and let you know if it works.

Jun 26, 2022
jep....
yes, for the sakuraba to work it needs the files from the abdata.
As I thought with sakuraba mod you just need to add content of abdata folder to the zipmod and it'll work as it should. I think creator tried to be smart separating the actual mod into zipmod and hardmod to make it harder to share widely it's mod.

And regarding sjjpl_top_35 I'm pretty sure the one from modpack is what you used as I didn't add those from your archive and I think your girl looks like on your screen.

Reactions: Sykosis

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Does anyone have Noble_kale's mods? Specifically Malenia? It seems pretty difficult to find.
I shared it here a while back, the link got reported and it was taken down by mega. I no longer have the file, others might though.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: turbojoe

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Does anyone have Noble_kale's mods? Specifically Malenia? It seems pretty difficult to find.
More like impossible. I've scoured even Japanese forum, it's guarded as if it was a secret to immortality and not a 5$ mod that is now 35$ for some reason. And Ranni mod just ceased to exist at all lmao.
I found it, uploading to a temp file host now
File contains
Screenshot (946).png

Obviously Grab this one fast

Enjoy

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes