[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Mar 30, 2021
Alright, final one I promise!

Next Gen Skin Textures + Hanmen Skin shaders + High Poly body (Repack 13 as well) required! Make sure to backup anything and run KK manager for additional mods as well just incase!

Reworked most everything but kept general overly exaggerated shape; large boobs, hips and butt and small waist. Everything should be more proportional as well. Finally got to working with boob and butt weights although boobs might be a bit heavy, butt is almost perfect.

Should be something for everyone here, there's a few itty bitty titty committee folks scattered around but since the card shots are more revealing, identifying them shouldn't be a hassle anymore.

Part 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2023
Lại
cụ thể là mod gì
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
=== Female skin (ft_skin_f) ===
k1t0k1tn.baseface.highdef
=== Female skin (ft_skin_b) ===
k1t0k1tn.hd-body-curvy
=== Female skin detail (ft_detail_b) ===
com.hooh.pogskin
=== Female clothes top (fo_top) ===
[sakuraba]zhiyin
=== Female gloves (fo_gloves) ===
[sakuraba]zhiyin
=== Female socks (fo_socks) ===
[sakuraba]zhiyin
=== Female shoes (fo_shoes) ===
[sakuraba]zhiyin
=== Back hair (so_hair_b) ===
sjjpl.Female.160
=== Paint face/body (st_paint) ===
com.chw.overlay01
=== Eyelashes (st_eyelash) ===
higeo.FaceMod
=== Iris (st_eye) ===
higeo.FaceMod
=== Eye highlight (st_eye_hl) ===
higeo.FaceMod
=== Lip (st_lip) ===
higeo.FaceMod
=== Accessory head (ao_head) ===
[sakuraba]zhiyin
=== Accessory ear (ao_ear) ===
[sakuraba]zhiyin
=== Accessory hand (ao_hand) ===
[sakuraba]zhiyin

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
Hi!
I'm very surprised that there's no injustice 2 wonder woman and Catwoman for honey select 2. Can someone try to make them? And if they already exist a link? Thanks in advance

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi!
I'm very surprised that there's no injustice 2 wonder woman and Catwoman for honey select 2. Can someone try to make them? And if they already exist a link? Thanks in advance
How´s about these?

And if you use the search box right above you get a lot of links to shared card from here ;)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
All of them work in honey select 2?
On Bepis you choose the game tag on the top - the AI/HS2 cards are "called" as AI, but they work in HS2 too.
If you place the mouse upon the card picture for a while a card description pops up and show the card type.
Bepis-AI-HS2.jpg

Btw the tag "HS" you should avoid - the HS1 cards don´t work in HS2.

Last edited:

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
On Bepis you choose the game tag on the top - the AI/HS2 cards are "called" as AI, but they work in HS2 too.
If you place the mouse upon the card picture for a while a card description pops up and show the card type.
View attachment 2994949

Btw the tag "HS" you should avoid - the HS1 cards don´t work in HS2.
There's also a scenes option after cards. How to add scenes? Can I add custom position?

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
There's also a scenes option after cards. How to add scenes? Can I add custom position?
Some are for poses....so I guess on those you could swap out your character from the ones that came with the scene. THe others that are "animated" you might break something putting in your own animation or pose.

just save scene data "cards" to your version of this path
X:\HS12\UserData\Studio\scene

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes