[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

terza

Apr 2, 2021
Loading fine on all my coordinates I've tested it on. Though I am missing the Ashe and CaptainM zipmods so maybe the issue lies there?
I'm missing those mods too. here is what it looks like for me.

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
I'm missing those mods too. here is what it looks like for me.
Weird, I recently downloaded the game again myself so all of my settings should be at whatever default the repack has them. From what I can gather from Reddit the issue might lie with the colliders or the uncensor body. But that would be weird considering those should be the same for both of us.

Reactions: terza

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Question?
Where can i find this Honey select 1 Chars please tell me. I can not find I have the link from deviantart but how i became this chars.
Have one all Chars from this user and can me tell the secret how i make this chars from a pictures for honey select 2.
Question?

Last edited:

terza

Apr 2, 2021
Weird, I recently downloaded the game again myself so all of my settings should be at whatever default the repack has them. From what I can gather from Reddit the issue might lie with the colliders or the uncensor body. But that would be weird considering those should be the same for both of us.
I just remembered, yesterday some of my other cards got dick-popped out of nowhere and the problem lay with the uncensor selector body. This Demi card is fixed now when I change it to something other than default. I just downloaded many mods from outer source in these last few days maybe that's the cause?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I just remembered, yesterday some of my other cards got dick-popped out of nowhere and the problem lay with the uncensor selector body. This Demi card is fixed now when I change it to something other than default. I just downloaded many mods from outer source in these last few days maybe that's the cause?
In my fresh R14 you card is loading fine as well, so it´s hard to suspect the cause.
Anyway changing unselector body is always a good idea if happaning weird body distortions.

Certain mods causing issues like that is more unusual.
I hope you store all by yourself searched and downloaded mods in mods/MyMods:
first so they are safe from sideloader update (this will delete all mods not listed in Sideloader Modpacks), and second you easy can hide these mods by moving this MyMods folder outside the game to see if a mod in there causing an issue.

Jun 26, 2022
This is what it looks like I don't know why. I have been trying to sort out all the mods in my folder since yesterday maybe that's why. will check all the other cards later.
I'm seeing this issue quite often, the author overdid with sliders in Override Breast Physics and/or Override Breast Gravity in Body -> Chest.
Go there and switch those two overrides off (setting is stored in card itself) to fix that or you can try to move around sliders in that section to fix it manually.

Edit: Start with increasing the value of Breast Elasticity slider.

Last edited:

terza

Apr 2, 2021
In my fresh R14 you card is loading fine as well, so it´s hard to suspect the cause.
Anyway changing unselector body is always a good idea if happaning weird body distortions.

Certain mods causing issues like that is more unusual.
I hope you store all by yourself searched and downloaded mods in mods/MyMods:
first so they are safe from sideloader update (this will delete all mods not listed in Sideloader Modpacks), and second you easy can hide these mods by moving this MyMods folder outside the game to see if a mod in there causing an issue.
well, all I have done these days is load scenes, mods, and cards so I am not sure what causing these problems. and did we have R14 already? What is the difference? I tried to read the changelog but I didn't understand anything.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Any help use Eye Overlay mod? I texture but no work. i choose advance eye to work? a other? i fuck stupid :cry:
The HS2_OverlayMods.dll is included in BetterRepack by default.
Then you have the option to open the Eye Overlays Window
Eye-Overlay.jpg

Hitting "Load new texture" opens the UserData/Overlay folder.
From there you can load an accordingly texture, if you have one.

I don´t have one (didn´t need any so far), so I can´t show you.

Reactions: Great_Old_One

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Question?
Where can i find this Honey select 1 Chars please tell me. I can not find I have the link from deviantart but how i became this chars.
Have one all Chars from this user and can me tell the secret how i make this chars from a pictures for honey select 2.
Question?
About KameronFox read here
So better you forget this.
Btw HS1 cards aren´t compatible with HS2, so you only can try to find cards with these characters for HS2.
For example Tatsumaki: , or this one

About character creating (best idea to learn character creating by yourself) watch this https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10289072

These anime like characters aren´t as hard to create as real person faces, so try it!

Reactions: soso07

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Time for some Star Wars
PR_comic.png

Can't wait any longer and want to share it. The Lekku got pimped since I wanted dynamic bones. The basic Mod was made pretty basic. Had to rework a lot of textures and maps. Same for the cloth. The skinshaders are also mofidfied a lot, so just don't be surprised, when things look weird, after you changed something. You might bneed to reload the original. Any question: come at me

You might need the Twi'Lek and Draenei mod.
(You only need Draenei parts , it's too much to upload here)
For the rest: see attached file

I'll also upload DHH versions, though some are experimetal stuff with hanmen shaders for DHH.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I could kiss you right now. Been looking for that particular Twi'lek head mod for days and days without any luck and you just have it fall into my lap.
Oh, please try those cards :) I added some bump and normal maps and maintextures. Then I replaced the static lekku with dynamic tails. It looks more complete that way.

Reactions: Phenix0800

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
Oh, please try those cards :) I added some bump and normal maps and maintextures. Then I replaced the static lekku with dynamic tails. It looks more complete that way.
I put them in my "check out later" folder the instant I saw them. And I'm not even going to bother checking them later, I'm doing to do so right now.

EDIT: They look great, though the colors are slightly off on my end. Probably due to the preset I'm using. I'm always "forced" to default to NextGen3Aces because the others always vanish after a short while for some reason

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes