[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

jamie110

Oct 6, 2020
First here is simple changes to come near to yours wanted look with default BetterRepack hair
View attachment 2462082
Here is also Bangs "Messy Short" used

Anyway I´m thinking I found the wanted hairmod: indeed it´s a sjjpl, but one for men - look here
View attachment 2462104

Cuz I´m not familiar with sjjpl I don´t want to break his patreon, but maybe Soulworker does it again :D
thanks she is so sexy

Reactions: turbojoe

jamie110

Oct 6, 2020
Package HS2 Hairs from SJJPL, is here:
- mega link (300MB)

my package only hair sjjpl, I hope it helps you. (01 ~ 80) and some additional ones that have no numbering
Can you share a picture of the hairstyle

she is so sexy :LOL:

jamie110

Oct 6, 2020
First here is simple changes to come near to yours wanted look with default BetterRepack hair
View attachment 2462082
Here is also Bangs "Messy Short" used

Anyway I´m thinking I found the wanted hairmod: indeed it´s a sjjpl, but one for men - look here
View attachment 2462104

Cuz I´m not familiar with sjjpl I don´t want to break his patreon, but maybe Soulworker does it again :D
[/引用]
These girls are very sexy.
Are they from a master's work or from R12 Ver.

I saw the stripes on their necks 8.1.PNG

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
so I have revised Ellie a little bit.
but only slight corrections at face and body, so that her basic model and representation was not lost.
with the face I got the same problem as Sasori95 in his contribution, but was adapted to my body as a result.

hope he can now do something with the card :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would now still final, hair and clothes adjust, because there are still some shortcomings.

but that depends on the taste of the user and I think Sasori95 can now finish himself the character as he wants to have him

ps..
here is the original link to the direct download on the patreon page of darkruler to ellie.
so now you have 3 versions to design, how you like it

I always love your cards....is there an in between your version and original card? I feel the og was striking for a more realistic body and yours is way to skinny in the middle. Just an observation. I will look deeper once i load your card.

xpjnatsu

Feb 15, 2021
tell me how to install HS2_BoobSettings. the instructions say Extract the HS2_BoobSettings.dll but there is no dll file itself

Reactions: Sykosis

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
tell me how to install HS2_BoobSettings. the instructions say Extract the HS2_BoobSettings.dll but there is no dll file itself
This Plugin is part of the BetterRepack ;)
BoobSettings.jpg

Additionally read these
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-7406926
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8145307
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8147052

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
what does break mean here. ?? :giggle::giggle:
he does offer many things for purchase on patreon, but as soon as it is older you can download all his mods for free as well.
i started from this hairmod - no idea what jamie actually wants, because he posts everything mixed up.

Jamie --- in addition, now and then use the sufu, then you also find what you're looking for :ROFLMAO:

but if I understand your last post now correctly,
are you looking for male model 005 ?
Yep, this is it - thanks in the name of Jamie ;)

And you´re right - we are here on a pirate site, so what the hell............
Maybe I have to much respect towards the great modders :LOL:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
My first card : Katy Rose
Sorry if it is not a good card guys but this is my first card.
I hope you all like her
0001.jpg
0002.jpg
0011.jpg

Here is the card:
Enjoy
Although your pics of Katy Rose are so small nobody can see how she should look like - anyway nice attempt man (y)
No master fell just from heaven - if you don´t try you can´t learn and gain experience.

And you should realize that you accepted the biggest challenge: to create a real person for HS2!
Read more about here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7856610 and perhaps here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8468959 (the Shiro Hebi link isn´t working anymore).

And here are some useful links to youtube tutorials, if you want to become a great card creator https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8392989

So keep on struggling and good luck :D

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
(Rant Mode ON)
The state of creating cards has gotten so pathetic lately.

Take for example your fav Real Celeb creator at Kenzato and many other places, I invite you to do this. Open material editor head, find any file that has an added bump map and export it - it will have a * on the left side

Now open the exported texture (it should be highlighted for you), 95% of the time its coming from perseus stoned - his logo water mark is at the top right of the bumpmap BTW
With 0 credit ever given to PerseusStoned for his work, Somehow this has become an acceptable practice.

Im sorry for throwing this person under a bus, but i have 0 respect for SO CALLED creators profiting off other peoples work. Bumpmaps take many hours to make and a full set could take months. Way longer then creating a card

Anyways (Rant off)

Have a good one

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
sorry
I wanted to upload the card from Hestia today, but I can not find the zipmod to her dresses.
the png-tool to read the card somehow does not recognize, so I have to search.
in addition, I have today because of the hair-mod for jamie, times all my mods of Sjjpl copied back into the game.
am now at about 70-75% :oops: and soon before 500 files.
does anyone know how much there is of him in total, so I do not pull over for days ??? :sleep:

View attachment 2464758
This is as of Fridays update

PS to find her dress mod name, use HS2PNGInfo find the top or bottom name in the list then search for that name as guid in KK manager, it will tell you the mod location and the path to it

ill use this as an example
com.hooh.hairs0007

Have Fun

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
(Rant Mode ON)
The state of creating cards has gotten so pathetic lately.

Take for example your fav Real Celeb creator at Kenzato and many other places, I invite you to do this. Open material editor head, find any file that has an added bump map and export it - it will have a * on the left side

Now open the exported texture (it should be highlighted for you), 95% of the time its coming from perseus stoned - his logo water mark is at the top right of the bumpmap BTW
With 0 credit ever given to PerseusStoned for his work, Somehow this has become an acceptable practice.

Im sorry for throwing this person under a bus, but i have 0 respect for SO CALLED creators profiting off other peoples work. Bumpmaps take many hours to make and a full set could take months. Way longer then creating a card

Anyways (Rant off)

Have a good one
Interesting. Excuse my ignorance, but what does the Bump Map do exactly? I've searched on the Maker guide thread and can't find anything on it other than in relation to clothes.
I've downloaded this card and can see what you have shown above. I've then replaced that bump map with a different one and I can't see a difference - maybe I'm being thick.
Your post says they take many hours so they clearly must have some effect. I just don't see a difference.

Also, I've only seen some of Perseus Stoned's creations so I don't know whether they did their own Janet Jackson card and this card is at best an adaption. Or whether this card is a creation in its own right that reuses an element of work created by Perseus Stoned.

I've been impressed with a few of this person's cards and have mentioned them in this thread in case others might like them as well. It would be disappointing if all they've done is reposted someone else's work. But if they've only borrowed a small element of another card to create something new then I'd say it was still a valid creation (albeit without crediting Perseus Stoned).

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Interesting. Excuse my ignorance, but what does the Bump Map do exactly? I've searched on the Maker guide thread and can't find anything on it other than in relation to clothes.
I've downloaded this card and can see what you have shown above. I've then replaced that bump map with a different one and I can't see a difference - maybe I'm being thick.
Your post says they take many hours so they clearly must have some effect. I just don't see a difference.

Also, I've only seen some of Perseus Stoned's creations so I don't know whether they did their own Janet Jackson card and this card is at best an adaption. Or whether this card is a creation in its own right that reuses an element of work created by Perseus Stoned.

I've been impressed with a few of this person's cards and have mentioned them in this thread in case others might like them as well. It would be disappointing if all they've done is reposted someone else's work. But if they've only borrowed a small element of another card to create something new then I'd say it was still a valid creation (albeit without crediting Perseus Stoned).

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes