[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I didn't have that as well so i went to download. I have no idea where to put it. Where I thought to put it doesn't register to the game? Did I down load it wrong from the site? That too was a little confusing.
Indeed it´s not included in BetterRepack.

As any Plugin this one going to BepinEx.
If you extract the downloaded 7z you get directly a folder BepinEx - right to copy into your game folder

Measurement-Bepinex.jpg

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Indeed it´s not included in BetterRepack.

As any Plugin this one going to BepinEx.
If you extract the downloaded 7z you get directly a folder BepinEx - right to copy into your game folder

View attachment 2447204
it used to be, if STN forgot to add it to the newest version, definitely pm him and tell him to re-add it. Ive done this multiple times with various plugins myself - Example Whoisthere was forgotten multiple times

Reactions: turbojoe

JayTee4

Apr 3, 2021
I didn't have that as well so i went to download. I have no idea where to put it. Where I thought to put it doesn't register to the game? Did I down load it wrong from the site? That too was a little confusing.
Put the extracted HS2_Measurements.dll into the BepInEx > plugins folder. In game, go to the system > options > plugin settings. You should see it as Chara Measurements 1.2.0

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Thanks and just to be clear, its only there to show you what your "configuration" equals in the real world. I thought if i am off, I can plug in what i want and it would reverse modify your character to match. This constant, make a change.....and then turn on, refresh, check to see you went way over one way and then the other.....yeah the fine tuning is tedious

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Body Measurements plug in? Link?
Here you go

For it to work effectively you need to keep character in the T pose.
I use it whenever I am looking at developing a card of a real person or if I download someone else's creation I will adjust it using this so the character's body reflects real life.
There are a lot of sites that provide body measurements of real people. Where they give conflicting information I select the ones that suit my taste best.

EDIT - Sorry. I've been offline most of the day and catching up on updates. Replied to this before seeing subsequently that there were nuerous other replies. Hopefully still added some value with the para that followed

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2022
Also non working cards, .gifs, memes etc is considered spam

NOTE if someone posts 20 cards in a row - all different cards with different posed models they would not be considered a spammer
True, I'm pissed every time that card I've downloaded turn out to be only picture without card data.

By the way, I believe is yours. Could you please share the hair mod for it?

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
ps.
thanks to Kaseijin for uploading the Measurements plugin.

now i could finally check if i can reach the perfect bunny measurements (90-60-90) with my body !

what can i say ?
just under past is also beside, but see for yourself :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2448827
Check this images out for For real measurements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

whatislife357

Mar 7, 2023
when i dl certain cards from patreon, the character will say missing zipmods and looks horribly disfigured. any help would be great. im using steam version and i have the hf patch. most character work fine but a select few give me trouble. plz help!!!

Reactions: Sykosis

whatislife357

Mar 7, 2023
im awqare i could get repack, but if theres a simpler fix than downloading the whole game again plz lmk what im doing wrong so i can save myself time and frustration

Reactions: Sykosis

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
im awqare i could get repack, but if theres a simpler fix than downloading the whole game again plz lmk what im doing wrong so i can save myself time and frustration
Have you tried the skull and bones patch to convert the steam version to be fully compatible with better repacks plugins & sideloader ?

See here and select on the left, then after installing run init settings & update from your hs2 directory to update the mods your missing

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
have already updated and found a problem with hanmen's shaders.
in the current version they contain many new models, which unfortunately block many items and clothes, which were made with repack 11 and older, currently in the display.

most of you will still use the clothes and item shaders in version 1.5 to 2.0.

after the update, these are no longer selected correctly when loading and it comes to a wrong position of the clothes, etc.

who also has this problem should please in the edit area, reset the shader for the respective part and reload, or best select only the alpha type.

then the clothing and items should be displayed correctly again.
after that just save the changes again on the character card.

if this is too stressful for you, you should continue to use the shaders of the previous versions.

View attachment 2449084 View attachment 2449085

new shader
View attachment 2449126 View attachment 2449130

ps.. who has time. moves times the contribution in the support area :ROFLMAO:
No offence lexi but that has nothing to do with shader 2.0, your likely using the OLD clothing shaders OLD & iridescent shaders (New is Clothing Shaders for ME [AI*HS2] v2.32) (Iridescent Dress + Shader [AI*HS2] v2.1)
They should be free at hanmens gumroad - Set price at 0 and enter email to download

Reactions: turbojoe
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes