[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

wqddwqd

Nov 20, 2022
First this is better belonging to this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/page-24

Second: Creating a real person is the biggest challenge in HS2 character maker and if the result should look like your girlfriend (btw very beautiful woman ;) ) a creator needs detailed views from different sides from face and body.
So far she is no famous person to get these pictures from the web you have to provide this material by yourself.
Thank you so much, I will try to make it myself

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
For those looking for decent cards of real people, Popotin is worth checking out

Not sure if he/she/they post on here.
Tends to work on people where cards don't already exist.
Recently released a Tina Turner, Doja Cat, Sharon Stone, Evangelina Lilly, Madonna, etc and seems to be working on one of the Star Trek series at the moment.

Jun 26, 2022
The script is just blocking any content uploaded by certain users, not checking anything in the cards themselves. Checking every card on your end and comparing against everything else on the site would make it load slower for you.
Yes, I understand this.
My question is rather how you guys come up with list of names to block, have anyone actually checked at least some of their cards in game?
For example sometimes the only think I change in card I downloaded is setting some accessories to be hidden in certain level of character dress/undress and just save with original picture.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Yes, I understand this.
My question is rather how you guys come up with list of names to block, have anyone actually checked at least some of their cards in game?
For example sometimes the only think I change in card I downloaded is setting some accessories to be hidden in certain level of character dress/undress and just save with original picture.
To answer your question its easy to spot, for my personal blacklist. I look at reposted stolen cards (Ive been around a very long time and am on many private discords. Seen alot of pay content)

I also look at how many cards in the exact same pose in a row, in recent uploads on the suspected spammers profile. Also non working cards, .gifs, memes etc is considered spam

NOTE if someone posts 20 cards in a row - all different cards with different posed models they would not be considered a spammer

sycamorph

Sep 16, 2022
who's around to buy cards anyway? isn't everyone doing stable diffusion prompting by now? what year is this?

jPhive

Aug 19, 2022
I would suggest find a card with a similar face, then adapt it. use the body measurements plug in to adapt the body to right proportions, then if you are not satisfied share with a few photos so people can adjust further.
Body Measurements plug in? Link?

Reactions: Kaseijin

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Yes, I understand this.
Mostly it's all the same user, and their cards are easy to spot at this point. Uploading 200+ in a day is a red flag, of course.
There's also some users on the blocklist who just never post cards. They post either previews or ads. One person just posts images of cards with text about his discord (presumably where you can buy them).

I'm VERY careful about who I add to the blocklist on git, because as hs been mentioned, the script checks online for that list, so when I block a person, it blocks them for all of you.

There's also a personal block list in there that you can use for your own blocks.

Perhaps in future I'll add a whitelist feature as well.

Reactions: Kaseijin

zerotwo22

Jan 26, 2021
Characters card with custom skin overlays.. one for DHH and one for GraphicsMod.
I added red bump / rashes mark on body / arms / legs and darker "Y" mark above her butt and darker tone to her private.
AI_2023-03-07-23-18-30-636.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes