[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
make sure you check plugins and BepInEX/plugins/hs2_plugins (alternate location for it)
It´s there and opening, but no measurement results and the Refresh button has no effect - doesn´t matter in which folder I locate the dll.
Measurements-empty.jpg
Same as I had in R11.

EDIT: solved, see below

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm a newbie, where can I download the outfit,hair,... of the cards, please help
First question: do you have the BetterRepack? What version (actually since today is R12).

In BetterRepack are the most from creators used mods.
If a card uses extra mods the creator should provide these.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
have already updated and found a problem with hanmen's shaders.
in the current version they contain many new models, which unfortunately block many items and clothes, which were made with repack 11 and older, currently in the display.

most of you will still use the clothes and item shaders in version 1.5 to 2.0.

after the update, these are no longer selected correctly when loading and it comes to a wrong position of the clothes, etc.

who also has this problem should please in the edit area, reset the shader for the respective part and reload, or best select only the alpha type.

then the clothing and items should be displayed correctly again.
after that just save the changes again on the character card.

if this is too stressful for you, you should continue to use the shaders of the previous versions.

View attachment 2449084 View attachment 2449085

new shader
View attachment 2449126 View attachment 2449130

ps.. who has time. moves times the contribution in the support area :ROFLMAO:
Can´t test this cuz don´t have the clothes mod (Milk217.milk046) :cry:

Reactions: Sykosis
Dec 29, 2018
Ya, weird how its only pose 117 now, Strange. A tad more accurate though. Ps Its not just you, mine is the same way.
FWIW - I was able to restore the measurements function in v12 by reverting to a previous version of SakaraCheggit's AI_Measurements DLL. The old DLL was obtained from Krorus123's Package (all in one) Mods v8 available here on f95zone. You mileage may vary.
Screenshot 2023-03-08 220946.jpg

Glorminus

Apr 30, 2020
I had the same thing happening and installing v1.1.0 (latest is 1.2.0) worked for me with the default pose at least. I didn't check any others but assume they'll work as well.

BlueSugar

Aug 4, 2020
First question: do you have the BetterRepack? What version (actually since today is R12).

In BetterRepack are the most from creators used mods.
If a card uses extra mods the creator should provide these.
In this web i have cards but no clothing mods found

Reactions: Sykosis

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
In this web i have cards but no clothing mods found
As I´ve said: most creators/cards using the default BetterRepack Sideloader mods.
Best way is to have the latest BR version (now R12) and all updated, so you have good chances most of these cards will work without extra mods.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm using BR 12 but not sure how to use it:cry:
Easiest way is one big 7z file from torrent download - you create a game folder on top of a drive (if possible not C:/), for example D:/HS2. The game alone (BetterRepack, NOT Sideloader Modpack Studio) needs about 100GB space extracted.
Extract the 7z into this folder (best working is 7-Zip), create a shortcut of InitSetting.exe to your desktop and start the Launching screen.
Choose your wanted resolution, (recommended) activate GraphicsMod and start the game.
First you can open the Game Manual site to be prepared what happens there and how to move in the game.
InitSetting-R11.jpg
(This is the launching screen of previous version R11)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I had the same thing happening and installing v1.1.0 (latest is 1.2.0) worked for me with the default pose at least. I didn't check any others but assume they'll work as well.

I thought it was always 117. That's what I've been using ever since starting to use it.
Thanks for the hint and the link - indeed the older version is working with the default pose as it was familiar for me on previous Repacks.

We see - a newer version isnt´always better :LOL:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I'm using BR 12 but not sure how to use it:cry:
Further to TurboJoe's explanation of how to start I would suggest having a look around in Character Maker first, maybe download a few cards.
Then have a play in the game itself for a bit.

Then go hell for leather downloading all the Mods and Characters you can handle and playing with and adjusting them in Character Maker to your heart's content.

Then you'll be rady for Studio - the only limit is your machine and your imagination. :love:

Enjoy the journey and keep us posted

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes