[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sasori95

Sep 25, 2021
so I have revised Ellie a little bit.
but only slight corrections at face and body, so that her basic model and representation was not lost.
with the face I got the same problem as Sasori95 in his contribution, but was adapted to my body as a result.

hope he can now do something with the card :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would now still final, hair and clothes adjust, because there are still some shortcomings.

but that depends on the taste of the user and I think Sasori95 can now finish himself the character as he wants to have him

ps..
here is the original link to the direct download on the patreon page of darkruler to ellie.
so now you have 3 versions to design, how you like it

Tbh, I more interest in collecting zipmod rather then designing/doing something on the characters... haha.
But thanks for ur dedications.

jamie110

Oct 6, 2020
Looks like this

but with different hairstyle
May be worth a further search on that user's content within the Discord card thread
I couldn't find her hairstyle. If had her hairstyle she would be exactly the same
Unfortunately I couldn't find her hairstyle. If you will modify her hairstyle. then the problem will be solved

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I couldn't find her hairstyle. If had her hairstyle she would be exactly the same
Unfortunately I couldn't find her hairstyle. If you will modify her hairstyle. then the problem will be solved
Your 7.1.PNG looks like a card, but it isn´t.
Can you share the correct card to experiment with?

Reactions: jamie110

jamie110

Oct 6, 2020
Your 7.1.PNG looks like a card, but it isn´t.
Can you share the correct card to experiment with?
If it cannot be restored.
As long as the author is not very expensive.
i will buy
I own an 8T HDD and I don't think I'll pay much for it.
I update too fast.:LOL:

jamie110

Oct 6, 2020
jamie
with your back and forth question, no one knows what you want.
if i understand you correctly, you are looking for the hair model for your character, to the card you uploaded at mega !!!

right or wrong ?

the hair model is pay at sjjpl on the page.
if it's just what you're looking for, i can give you the hair mod.
i am patreon with him and have all his mods

View attachment 2461512
No, my friend
What I really want is this tomboy.PNG

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
No, my friend
What I really want is this View attachment 2461542
So I understood first you want the short hair.
I have an older sjjpl pack but didn´t find exactly this hair, so I asked for the card (with short hair) to look what´s about.

Anyway there are more short hair mods included in BetterRepack, but non with the ears free. Look and find one similar that satisfy you.

Btw I want to remind u that in this forum is a certain behaviour: if someone reply your questions and try to help you it´s usual you give him a like ;)

Last edited:

jamie110

Oct 6, 2020
杰米
用你来回的问题,没人知道你想要什么。
如果我没有理解错误的话语,你就在为你的角色寻找头发模型,到你上传到mega的卡!!!

对还是错?

头发模型在页面上的 sjjpl 支付。
如果这正是你要找的,我可以给你头发模型。
我和他一起拥有了他所有的模组

[附件=完整]2461512[/附件]
So I understood first you want the short hair.
I have an older sjjpl pack but didn´t find exactly this hair, so I asked for the card (with short hair) to look what´s about.

Anyway there are more short hair mods included in BetterRepack, but non with the ears free. Look and find one similar that satisfy you.

Btw I want to remind u that in this forum is a certain behaviour: if someone reply your questions and try to help you it´s usual you give him a like ;)
Okay, I respect you guys and the rules

• Love
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
here is the hair mod for you
hope now is finally calm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

First here is simple changes to come near to yours wanted look with default BetterRepack hair
JamieHair-Messy.jpg
Here is also Bangs "Messy Short" used

Anyway I´m thinking I found the wanted hairmod: indeed it´s a sjjpl, but one for men - look here
Jamie-sjjpl.jpg

Cuz I´m not familiar with sjjpl I don´t want to break his patreon, but maybe Soulworker does it again :D

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes