[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

jamie110

Oct 6, 2020
Thank you I've found it
what does break mean here. ?? :giggle::giggle:
he does offer many things for purchase on patreon, but as soon as it is older you can download all his mods for free as well.
i started from this hairmod - no idea what jamie actually wants, because he posts everything mixed up.

Jamie --- in addition, now and then use the sufu, then you also find what you're looking for :ROFLMAO:

but if I understand your last post now correctly,
are you looking for male model 005 ?
Thank you I've found it

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
So ive broken down a few of this persons cards, and this is a common occurrence. Most of his/her stuff seems to be either based off PS or Mr Skins work Im not saying everything they have made is by someone else, but i raise an eyebrow at the similarities.

In short, i can safely say Perseus Stoned created this Janet card and not the reuploader at kenzato, creators that make many cards have some creation tells that they always seem to do, for example slider values on a face, certain upscaling values used in the face, head etc, this Janet card shares many of PS telltale slider values.

PS used to post here way back in the day and started his patreon based off suggestions from users at f95. I subbed to him for about 15 months, i know his work at first glance. I also greatly respect his talent and know how long it takes him to create some of his cards, some 2-3 months to make. Getting a bumpmap perfect takes a alot of reediting and remaking, its time consuming.

Bumpmaps let you finely tune details under the skin, on bodies this can be ab definition as example, creators often use bumpmaps to combine multiple face or body effects into the same texture so they can do more in the editor

For example, gaunt cheeks, puffy lips and laughlines on the bumpmap and then in creator add eye effect 2 and Nyacho face wrinkle as example.

It lets you make faces/bodies that are impossible to achieve without the bumpmap and they can add alot of options to the creator, when used correctly.

With Hs2 material editor on a face you can add 3 additional bumpmaps to a face, bumpmaps can also be used on clothing and often is by modders
- Bumpmaps 1, Bumpmap 2 and Texture 3 are the most common used in hs2 by advanced creators

Then there is occlusion and detail skin mask, these enhance the bumpmaps even more, at the tradeoff of a larger file size on the card

If your curious how to make them, you will need photoshop, Gimp or blender and would want to youtube quite a few videos to get started

Heres an example vid on simple creation as well as a much more professional explanation then my ramblings lol
I get what you mean but I fear you've only shown them what to look for to be a better "counterfeiter". I hope there are other secret ways tell. As for the Janet Card, I am a member of Perseus's Patreon and I've never seen that card. I didn't ask if he made the card as a commission....is it possible that happened?

Speaking of.....
This creator has my suspicions. I say because of the sheer amount they post at one time.

Reactions: Sykosis

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
So ive broken down a few of this persons cards, and this is a common occurrence. Most of his/her stuff seems to be either based off PS or Mr Skins work Im not saying everything they have made is by someone else, but i raise an eyebrow at the similarities.

In short, i can safely say Perseus Stoned created this Janet card and not the reuploader at kenzato, creators that make many cards have some creation tells that they always seem to do, for example slider values on a face, certain upscaling values used in the face, head etc, this Janet card shares many of PS telltale slider values.

PS used to post here way back in the day and started his patreon based off suggestions from users at f95. I subbed to him for about 15 months, i know his work at first glance. I also greatly respect his talent and know how long it takes him to create some of his cards, some 2-3 months to make. Getting a bumpmap perfect takes a alot of reediting and remaking, its time consuming.

Bumpmaps let you finely tune details under the skin, on bodies this can be ab definition as example, creators often use bumpmaps to combine multiple face or body effects into the same texture so they can do more in the editor

For example, gaunt cheeks, puffy lips and laughlines on the bumpmap and then in creator add eye effect 2 and Nyacho face wrinkle as example.

It lets you make faces/bodies that are impossible to achieve without the bumpmap and they can add alot of options to the creator, when used correctly.

With Hs2 material editor on a face you can add 3 additional bumpmaps to a face, bumpmaps can also be used on clothing and often is by modders
- Bumpmaps 1, Bumpmap 2 and Texture 3 are the most common used in hs2 by advanced creators

Then there is occlusion and detail skin mask, these enhance the bumpmaps even more, at the tradeoff of a larger file size on the card

If your curious how to make them, you will need photoshop, Gimp or blender and would want to youtube quite a few videos to get started

Heres an example vid on simple creation as well as a much more professional explanation then my ramblings lol
Thank you for explaining. I've got so much more to learn and figure out how to do. If only time was infinite

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I get what you mean but I fear you've only shown them what to look for to be a better "counterfeiter". I hope there are other secret ways tell. As for the Janet Card, I am a member of Perseus's Patreon and I've never seen that card. I didn't ask if he made the card as a commission....is it possible that happened?

Speaking of.....
This creator has my suspicions. I say because of the sheer amount they post at one time.
Looking at that user's cards, they are all remarkably similar in my view.
My assumption was they just adapt each card a bit then release it (different hair, outfit, accessories (especially glasses and something on nipples), background). They must have a lot of storage capacity!
If that is all they do (and I may be wrong) I could probably churn out 20 or so cards in an evening doing similar.
They often give a card a celebrity's name, but I don't often see a similarity to the individual named.

I should add that I don't find them unpleasant on the eye and have downloaded a couple.

Just noticed that their latest additions to Kenzato are from an album entitled I am not the author. Not sure if this has always been the case. Haven't noticed it before.

Last edited:

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021

Ho great thank you but yeah it require registration and i'm not confident at all with Chinese site to be honest xD

I just have to found in which zipmod the mod is included because the card is fully working on my side so that mean the mod is somewhere on my installation, time to remove the dust on the good old "remove and reload" Skyrim's trick to find which mod is causing crashes :p

EDIT: By chance there was a reference on the preview thumbnail, the culprit is almost cornered.

Last edited:

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
unfortunately only the mega link on the page still works.
Don't bother too much about that it's the same mod no matter which link you pick, the author get used to always provided 2 different download links for his mods in case one of them die, like in our case.

Reactions: turbojoe

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022

Speaking of.....
superganik is a known spammer, hes on my personal block list lol

RE PS Patreon - Are you Patreon Tier 5 (Supreme) for him ? Doubtful, its limited slots available

Is it possible that they made the cards and then put PS bumpmaps onto the card ? Sure its possible, but highly unlikely. I can guarantee i also have PS cards that you dont have as well.

All im saying is keep an eye on this person and be slightly suspicious, Ill keep watching as well. And if im wrong ill be the first person to say so

So we should probably move one, i just posted about my suspicion with proof to make people raise an eyebrow, which was my point of the original post

Kaweh

Oct 30, 2019
Hello, does somebody have a base overlay with grids to make tatoo/else with accurate position.
I deleted it and cant find it anymore.

Thx in advance.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
That is fine if you want the uv map, the one Im looking for is a grid system from front and back

Essentially like this but for skin, this is the clothing version. But I can't find the file, I am still looking
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I looked and gave up finding it for now :cry:

However I found this, which could work, The rar file after pics - Full Credit to HumpieBunnie at discord

Rar File View attachment HumpieBunnie Locator.rar

This is helpful as well, just adapt it to hs2

Have a good one

Last edited:

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
superganik is a known spammer, hes on my personal block list lol

RE PS Patreon - Are you Patreon Tier 5 (Supreme) for him ? Doubtful, its limited slots available

Is it possible that they made the cards and then put PS bumpmaps onto the card ? Sure its possible, but highly unlikely. I can guarantee i also have PS cards that you dont have as well.

All im saying is keep an eye on this person and be slightly suspicious, Ill keep watching as well. And if im wrong ill be the first person to say so

So we should probably move one, i just posted about my suspicion with proof to make people raise an eyebrow, which was my point of the original post
Ok, I was Elite and the only thing different was voting power and nominations for polls. He should change that then. You right it was sold out.

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
Ok i think i puked something interresting by pure accident, i mean i smashed lot of cards together so it's ok to post that kind of card ?

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
I mean.....I guess if you announce it was a mash up of other cards and not pass if off as your original creation. Which one did you make? The Elf or the black haired girl? What scene is this too?

Ok i think i puked something interresting by pure accident, i mean i smashed lot of cards together so it's ok to post that kind of card ?

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
I mean.....I guess if you announce it was a mash up of other cards and not pass if off as your original creation. Which one did you make? The Elf or the black haired girl? What scene is this too?
Certainly not the cute Sakura no i'm not talented enough to achieve this result, she is a Sykosis's creation, i'm talking rather about the cute elf in the scene but for sure i take zero credit for something ididn't create from start to finish.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes