[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

pengpeng17

Jan 25, 2022
does anyone have a "very low spec" preset for graphics mod with SSS enabled you can share? i have tried making my own custom preset, but i keep getting messed up colors or lighting when i do (sorry i know this is not the correct thread for this, but im not sure where else i would post i think i could find help here)

Reactions: Sykosis

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
does anyone have a "very low spec" preset for graphics mod with SSS enabled you can share? i have tried making my own custom preset, but i keep getting messed up colors or lighting when i do (sorry i know this is not the correct thread for this, but im not sure where else i would post i think i could find help here)
This might help, scroll down -

Ps ill look for one, what is your graphics card?

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Reading his performance tips actually helped me alot with my custom preset thank you.
Nice, I'm glad it helped. You can also press f5 go to the lighting tab, and turn down Environment Reflections Resolution to 128 and Cubemap Capture Settings Resolution to 128 as well, then just below that make sure hdr is unchecked

Adjust the resolutions up as needed after testing at 128 on both with hdr off, to increase the graphics quality as needed

pengpeng17

Jan 25, 2022
Nice, I'm glad it helped. You can also press f5 go to the lighting tab, and turn down Environment Reflections Resolution to 128 and Cubemap Capture Settings Resolution to 128 as well, then just below that make sure hdr is unchecked

Adjust the resolutions up as needed after testing at 128 on both with hdr off, to increase the graphics quality as needed
Helpful Thanks

LagOrLog

Jan 28, 2022
zeromike.ylshoe

Anyone have this mod and willing to share it? I found one on some Chinese website, but it's behind some kind of paywall that needs a verification number. :confused:

Reactions: Sykosis

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
zeromike.ylshoe

Anyone have this mod and willing to share it? I found one on some Chinese website, but it's behind some kind of paywall that needs a verification number. :confused:
I have it (but it also has the zipmod and abdata, so you will need to find a complete shared package for the full mod) The zipmod alone will not load.

Its from Kinshin007 (K-Project) - try searching below - you may get lucky ;)

Ill try and find a working link for it as well for you - But dont get your hopes up, his stuff is insanely hard to find for free

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I know this is going to sound stupid...but how do you post a card here?
Never mind, I figured it out, anyways here's my first girl I made in HS2, Slave Iris
For cards I always use the "FULL IMAGE" for insert, so nobody can forget to open it before downloading.

In the same way you can add screenshots of your character to show how´s looking in game.
But if you´re posting more pictures I recommend to use the Spoiler function to save space in the thread (see here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8617235 and here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8621511)

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
next Card-release !!! :cool:

View attachment 2465931
View attachment 2465930

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2465936

the hairmodel is from Sjjpl and should be part of the current repack !!!

I wish everyone a lot of fun with her :love:

ps. I have forgotten the loop for the braid :ROFLMAO:
next Card-release !!! :cool:

View attachment 2465931
View attachment 2465930

View attachment 2465936

the hairmodel is from Sjjpl and should be part of the current repack !!!

I wish everyone a lot of fun with her :love:

ps. I have forgotten the loop for the braid :ROFLMAO:
Clothes download has a password on it. Where did it come from.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
For cards I always use the "FULL IMAGE" for insert, so nobody can forget to open it before downloading.

In the same way you can add screenshots of your character to show how´s looking in game.
But if you´re posting more pictures I recommend to use the Spoiler function to save space in the thread (see here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8617235 and here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8621511)
Ok how do I use the full image, all I did was attach her card file from my females folder.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes